Is there a bond with CTS?

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello, I would like to know, as on today - 20 Jan 2007, if any freshers have just joined CTS this month or maybe the last or so.., if there is any bond with CTS? I have been informed that the training period is for 6 months. But is there a bo...
Page 1 of 1

please post your query in a relevant thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/announ...tml#post661459 (Introduce yourself)

then go to the newbie's guide

The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway (For Newbies: The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway)

then go thru this
Basic Rules @ (Rules, Posting Guidelines )PG
Mahip's Visual Guide 2 (For Newbies: Mahip's Visual Guide to Navigate Around the Forum)PG

Hello,

I would like to know, as on today - 20 Jan 2007, if any freshers have just joined CTS this month or maybe the last or so.., if there is any bond with CTS? I have been informed that the training period is for 6 months. But is there a bond period that I have not been informed now.. but may crop up at a later date just before joining?

Kindly please let me know on the same.
Thanks in advance
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello,

I would like to know, as on today - 20 Jan 2007, if any freshers have just joined CTS this month or maybe the last or so.., if there is any bond with CTS? I have been informed that the training period is for 6 months. But is there a bond period that I have not been informed now.. but may crop up at a later date just before joining?

Kindly please let me know on the same.
Thanks in advance

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.