is PG diploma in wealth management after CFA a good option??

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi everyone, Am in a position to decide between job and further studies. I hope to find some help here. I have finished my CFA from ICFAI and about to finish my MS(Finance) Recently came accross this new course "PG diploma in Wealth Manag...
Page 1 of 1

Hi everyone,

Am in a position to decide between job and further studies. I hope to find some help here.
I have finished my CFA from ICFAI and about to finish my MS(Finance)
Recently came accross this new course "PG diploma in Wealth Management" from **** and "PG Diploma in Financial Planning" from ICFP
the course structure of both these programmes are almost same and i found it interesting. i have certain questions in this regard -

1. are these courses good enough to pursue after finishing cfa because cfa is basically corporate finance and financial planning relates to personal finance? i have not yet heard of the CFA+CFP combination and so am a bit doubtful in this regard.

2. are there any other good advance finance courses that can be pursued after finishing cfa? i am ready to take another course provided the course structure is interesting and it is something more advanced than ms(finance). i donot siply want to add degrees to my CV. rather my aim is to get good knowledge and skills.

3. if i should now go for a job as an equity research analyst.... can you please name few KPOs/Companies that will be good enough to start a career with?
please help me in deciding on this.

regards,
nidhi

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.