Is MBA finance Good for Engineers

4 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
hi guys...this is nishanth...im a student of christ university doin my mba...ive done my B.TECH in st.josephs college of engineering(anna university) chennai...im facing a dilema whether to take finance /operations/marketing.....as for me im think...
Page 1 of 1

Hi

Please go through this thread, it would be of help to you http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/why-finance-25068219 and you can take the opinions there itself on how Finance and engineers can be as a package !! 😃

In case doubt persists, you can post the query here for more puys to respond http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/opinion-on-companies-career-options-25072296

However as far as your query is concerned, engineers are doing well in finance ( though it varies from person to person ) and there is no difficulty in interviews as well wrt to questions like why finance after engineering. Infact, engineers are considered to be good fit for finance jobs after the hard core finance background people.

Please use search option in home page to find relevant thread for posting the query.

All the best!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

that's encouraging dude

hi nishant.... go on searching about bonds of finance.. u will be pleasantly surprised to know that most of them have engineering background...

hi guys...this is nishanth...im a student of christ university doin my mba...ive done my B.TECH in st.josephs college of engineering(anna university) chennai...im facing a dilema whether to take finance /operations/marketing.....as for me im thinking to opt for finance...but ther are people who say tat after completing engineering u cant take finance (and they also add tat engineers face a big problem handling finance)....is this notion true? is ther scope for mba finance with engineering background? and finally do i face any difficulty during the campus interviews facing these kind of similar question......im on a cross road of my life...it would be very great fulll if u could guide me

regards
Nishanth