Is it right not to join any company after college for CAT2012 preparation ?

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
HI Everyone !!!I know that there are a lot of threads that have already been posted on thie topic. However, i have my own dilemma regarding the same. The situation is that I have completed my engineering from average college on MAY 2012 ,an...
Page 1 of 1

Buddy why have you opened two new threads to ask the same query??

To answer your query, you can get into top 15 MBA colleges with a good CAT score and good GDPI. The 5-6 months break would not be a hindrance as long as you can justify what you did in that time. They will ask questions regarding the break and you will have to justify that you did something other sitting at home and preparing for CAT. I would suggest you to use the time to enhance your profile apart from preparing for CAT.

And don't open new threads to ask personal dilemmas. We already have plenty of threads for that.
Post here:

There's a degree for lying, copying, cheating and bluffing - its called MBA.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
HI Everyone !!!
I know that there are a lot of threads that have already been posted on thie topic. However, i have my own dilemma regarding the same. The situation is that
I have completed my engineering from average college on MAY 2012 ,and got placed in CMS INFO. bt dint join for CAT2012 since its only 4-5 months from now...and bond was for 1year otherwise penalty of 2 lakhs !!!
my questions is will dis 6-7 months till GD/Pi will be counted as drop year ?
i gave CAT last year but reached till only 91%ile , if i score gud this time can i get into top 15 MBA college..my acads are 10th- 67.8 % ,12th- 56.2, B.E- 66.7% and i have good sports achievements like national in cricket if it will help me in GDPI ...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.