Is ISB's CTC misleading?

3 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hello puys, I've been accepted into ISB in R2 and I'm going over the placement stats for batch of 2012. The 80% mean (Cost to company) CTC is Rs 18.83 lakhs. I want to ask anyone with knowledge about this or ISB current or former stude...
Page 1 of 1

I understand, but lets say for consulting which is 30% of placements. What is the average salary as a % of CTC? I assume it should be 70% atleast.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CTC is a rubbish invention of manupulative Indian companies. There is no established framework to calculate CTC and it varies significantly company to company.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys,

I've been accepted into ISB in R2 and I'm going over the placement stats for batch of 2012.

The 80% mean (Cost to company) CTC is Rs 18.83 lakhs. I want to ask anyone with knowledge about this or ISB current or former students, what percentage of this figure is real salary? I know that CTC can be used by companies to hide many things like cost of training etc.

Please note: I'm not asking for an after tax figure (or in-hand, as its called). Tax, like death, is unescapable. 😃

Please help!

thanks,
Indigo

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...