Is Accenture good for freshers?

5 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi everyone, I just got placed in Accenture a couple of days back. I am computer science stream n 2006 pass out. I have been slected in Nest n getting a sal of 1,56000 per year in my home town trivandrum,kerala. I was just wondering whther ac...
Page 1 of 1

i too vote for accenture... its one of the most demanding companies in the industry but its also a place where u can learn a lot and its an awesome place to start your career... and its got the brand name to boot.. some quality experience in accenture can open a lot of doors for ya.. best of luck!!!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

If u dont have a problem to relocate then go for Accenture.Its a good bet.Will give a good boost for your future prospects.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Accenture and metro plcmt is a better bet as exposure will be better even if u miss home food and spend more. anyway Accenture is a big brand and unlimited opportunities to grow.
also growth opportunities will be more in metros like Blr. go for it.

yes accenture is a big brand name and you can take it up. just see the relocation thing for yourself

Hi everyone,

I just got placed in Accenture a couple of days back. I am computer science stream n 2006 pass out. I have been slected in Nest n getting a sal of 1,56000 per year in my home town trivandrum,kerala. I was just wondering whther accebture is a good place 2 kick start my career? They r offering 2,04000 basic pay but i have 2 relocate to bangalore, chennai or some other place.

Any suggestions? Plz help