Is a stock trading system really profitable?

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
There are a few things that always keep me thinking there are many online trading systems that demand to be profitable in all the ways as one can be .Do they really work or they are just for ones own profit . Do they make you profitable in the sto...
Page 1 of 1
Brent Says
There are a few things that always keep me thinking there are many online trading systems that demand to be profitable in all the ways as one can be .Do they really work or they are just for ones own profit . Do they make you profitable in the stock market; provide you with great tips..I would like to use one. If you people have any know about this, then please let me know about them.

People have different views on Capital markets - profit / loss. You can continue here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/equity-markets-25002924
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Brent Says
There are a few things that always keep me thinking there are many online trading systems that demand to be profitable in all the ways as one can be .Do they really work or they are just for ones own profit . Do they make you profitable in the stock market; provide you with great tips..I would like to use one. If you people have any know about this, then please let me know about them.

please post ur query on the below mentioned thread :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/equity-markets-25002924

All the stock gurus (including Buck bhai) are active on above mentioned thread...so i think to get a satisfactory reply plese post ur ques der..