Is a 3-days short duration program from IIM-Bangalore worth the fees?

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello, I have a total experience of 18 months in IT industry working as a Project Manager for an MNC. My education details include BE (IT), MBA (IT & Systems) and a certification in IT (Advanced) Project Management from Symbiosis Center of Di...
Page 1 of 1

hello. I have total 11 years of experience in project planning, project management and project controlling in industrial project.

How the 5 days short duration course in IIM bangalore for  Infrastructure Development, PPPs and Regulation will be benifitted to me for career growth.

or

After completion of this SDP in Infrastructure Development, PPPs and Regulation, is there any opportunity to work with directly or indirectly to the organization / consultant company those who work for development of infrastructure of India?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

I have a total experience of 18 months in IT industry working as a Project Manager for an MNC. My education details include BE (IT), MBA (IT & Systems) and a certification in IT (Advanced) Project Management from Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning, Pune which I did while on job. I am now looking to go for a 3-days certification course from IIM Bangalore in "Managing People in Software Projects" (more details here http://www.iimb.ernet.in/sites/default/files/u181/Managing%20People%20In%20Software%20Projects_0.pdf). IIM-B provides several short duration courses (Short Duration Programmes: Month-Wise | Indian Institute of Management Bangalore) but considering the fees and a "Certificate of Participation" at the completion of the 3-day program, I am in a dilemma to enroll for this or not.

Looking forward to your responses, if someone can provide any further details on this 3-days program, it will be very helpful. Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...