IRMA[written test held on 13th nov 2011] entrance paper discussions and more

106 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Hi puys, This thread is for those who took the IRMA ENTRANCE exam 2011 on 13th NOVEMBER 2011 and this thread is tailor-made for discussing the question paper. *Please provide:* Total No. of Questions: Total No. of Attempts: Accuracy: ...
Page 1 of 11
@ mods please merge this thread with the thread mentioned below

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/irma-2011-queries-and-related-discussions-25070098

I guess there is no purpose in having multiple threads. When discussions are already going on the above thread. Multiple thread confuse aspirants and IRMAns helping them. And some puys keep posting same thing twice.

asking all aspirants to continue in the above mentioned thread.
best of luck.
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ mods please merge this thread with the thread mentioned below

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/irma-2011-queries-and-related-discussions-25070098

I guess there is no purpose in having multiple threads. When discussions are already going on the above thread. Multiple thread confuse aspirants and IRMAns helping them. And some puys keep posting same thing twice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Aasang Says
What is the correct answer for the Greenhouse gases question in ISC section ?

CO hai yaar iska answer
Don't know why is everybody confused about it
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
RETRIBUTION Says
obviously but the figure quoted is way too high 22-25 is more than enough for ISC

Even i think so...because i had appeared for IRMA 2009 where the cut-off was 24 for ISC and questions were generic then also.... Lets see how it goes...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anand05infy Says
Lets not get into astrology after the exam..No point discussing....Lets focus on other exams... LIfe doesn't end here.....Lot to do !!!

obviously but the figure quoted is way too high 22-25 is more than enough for ISC
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
yeah i think all the cut -offs predicted are bit too high.but analysis done is nice.
ISC cut-off should be around 28-29(I asked 'Baba Paul' - the octopus:biggrin:)

Lets not get into astrology after the exam..No point discussing....Lets focus on other exams... LIfe doesn't end here.....Lot to do !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

its hydrogen

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anand05infy Says
ISC cut-off 32-35??? .....This much high???

yeah i think all the cut -offs predicted are bit too high.but analysis done is nice.
ISC cut-off should be around 28-29(I asked 'Baba Paul' - the octopus:biggrin:)
VIT,Vellore 2010 || IRMA-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
IRMA-2011 Analysis

Analysis by TIME.I think the best analysis so far:)

ISC cut-off 32-35??? .....This much high???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
IRMA-2011 Analysis

Analysis by TIME.I think the best analysis so far:)
VIT,Vellore 2010 || IRMA-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...