IRMA'07-GD/PI Call Getters-PRM'08

264 Posts  ·  84 Users
About this group
Puys, The results though a bit delayed brought a lot of cheer and for those who have made the cut,CONGRATULATIONS. Lets hear more of those opinions but make sure they are relevant and avoid spammin'.Hope most of us make it till the final call....
Page 1 of 27

hullo puys........
first of all congrats to those who got a call........
i missed it this time ...
my score sheet stands as follows ....
Analytical Reasoning (50 Marks)40.00Quantitative Ability (50 Marks)34.00English Comprehension (40 Marks)35.00Issues of Social Concern (60 Marks)35.00Total36.00 Overall Percentile88.68
plz plz let me know shall i get a call from XIMB rural mgmt....
m in a real fix........ plz puys come with a reply.......
Modak Nagpur

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cutoff for the last year GD PI??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
http://periyalala.com/info.exe=)

hello
i am basheer from visakhaptnam.i am aspiring to study in irma.can pls help me in my preparation.

basheer

Any specific reason for such a strong love with IRMA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
http://periyalala.com/info.exe=)
Puys,
The results though a bit delayed brought a lot of cheer and for those who have made the cut,CONGRATULATIONS.
Lets hear more of those opinions but make sure they are relevant and avoid spammin'.Hope most of us make it till the final call. Have fun and do not forget to prepare well for GD/PI cos the real war begins NOW.

hello
i am basheer from visakhaptnam.i am aspiring to study in irma.can pls help me in my preparation.

basheer
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sudama waiting fr ur reply...hope u have a new prespective to which i told in the earlier post

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Count me in too....but i have a strong feeling that the term barefoot manger has been exaggerated...i saw seniors in irma during my gd/pi telling the officials to cut their name from from some ngo's list n put it into amul....moreover see the stats....hardly even 15 ppl in a batch of 120 go n work fr ngo's and cooperative...rest they say we only allow companies which wrk in rural sector ....i guess thre r so many consultancies which work in rural sectors but r nt in the campus.....infact wat we see is icici bank milking irma candidates on behalf f rural banking.....i mean icici can gt candidates fr its rural banking frm any other b school also....anyway this was my side of the story..

PS: Groans invited .....if someone has some problem

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am in too.....joining it

Ashish Chandra Program Manager American India Foundation
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Irma call getters,

Plz continue ur talk at the new thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/irma-batch-of-08-10-25030144

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey ppl me too in
total score 54.(smthng)
so are al of u joinin??
i got a cal from nmims too
so pls do guide wat to do>>
and ...
CONGO TO ALL CALL GETTERS!!

its upto u 2 prioritize ... what do u really want ... corporate job n a fat pay or a "semi corporate" job with a decent enough pay ... most importantly it will b ur passion 4 working in the rural sector ...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
me through too

score - 60.50xx ... happy indeed !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...