IRMA PRM 34 (2013-2015) Final Converts !!

274 Posts  ·  132 Users
About this group
This thread is for all who has made it to the final merit list of IRMA. Please post in the thread in the following format. Name: Percentile breakup(Written+GD+PI): Whether joining or not OR Yet to decide: Congrats everyone who ...
Page 1 of 28

When I was at the Irma campus Mr. Durga prasad told us that we have a choice here to choose between rural or corporate sector... The seniors told us about these companies like itc and iftra which give good salaries.. What other companies are there which offer remuneration of 8lpa and above? Please reply and help me in deciding...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for admission in PGM 2014-16 , IRMA has not asked for CLC ( college leaving certificate) is it not required ..... do we need to get d same... plzzzzz help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ďťż

Somebody please let me know what is the career path people follow if they get placed in companies like AMUL, ITC E Choupal, Godrej Agrovet and Pidilite Rurban and CSR after IRMA ? It would be really helpful. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any of the people who have converted calls and have experienced IRMA can share some thoughts about the college and the degree.

Campus experience,
Where the Degree takes you after 10-15 years etc .

हाथ, जिन में है जूनून, कटते नही तलवार से, सर जो उठ जाते हैं वो झुकते नहीं ललकार से
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

i have come to Anand for the first time to join National Dairy Development Board, which is next to IRMA.
I will be thankful if anybody can tell me about rooms available for rent near by IRMA .
Sorry if i m posting in wrong thread, please direct me to the apt thread.
thanks
it's better to burn out than to fade away
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any one who got admission in irma??/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anuj Kalra

written: 97

OA: 95

joining !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

received a call yesterday from sbi anand asking if i'm definitely joining IRMA...i haven't decided as yet and thats what i told the lady who called....she just said thanks and hung up....they wont cancel my dd will they??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey who all got Mail. No post here. Got a mail that I am selected for PRM 34. A pleasent surprise. Leaving a 7.25 lakh per annum job offer for it:-)

Alok Anand PRM-34, IRMA
12 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey do any one know

What is the procedure for admission cancellation and refund?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...