IRMA PRM 2012-14 Final Converts

70 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group
This thread is for all who has made it to the final merit list of IRMA. Please post in the thread in the following format. Name: IRMA Percentile: Whether joining or not: All the best to everyone who has made it. ::
Page 1 of 7

Seniors,

plz tell me where can i get the last year papers from?

Thanks

WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no worries. all irmans and certified would be irmans are keeping an eye on the forum. anything important, stay assured of the response. ATB 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sushantvit Says
Just in case if someone bumps into this thread and finds it dead,blame it on Zuckerberg.All the action happening in this fb group

lol .. 😁 but atleast we should have kept it alive for future aspirants.
Vaibhav Pandey IRMA 2012-14(PRM 33)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just in case if someone bumps into this thread and finds it dead,blame it on Zuckerberg.All the action happening in this fb group

VIT,Vellore 2010 || IRMA-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
catapurba Says
Don't be sorry...u r vry much allowed to raise ur concern bt thnking abt greater interest the poll has been created which will be closed on 2dy. Anyway as the deadline of offer acceptance is over(which ws 6th April),ur dilema regarding IRMA will soon be over as i thnk calls 2 d wait listed candidates start vry soon

seniors
can u plz gv an idea wen wl the waitlisted candidates be informed regarding final selection?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Aliya Raheja Says
Irma or Scmhrd ....Help Guyz..???

Hi Aliya,

I won't compare colleges but I'll tell why i preferred IRMA over X:

1.I am not averse to working in rural sector or agri-related sector.
2.Self-satisfaction of doing something for development of our nation and not losing on monetary side as well,as placements are good(specially multiple offers).Personally I won't mind earning a few thousands bucks less per month if i like my work.
3.Competent fee structure( I would like to sponsor my studies myself).I can't take loan of 9-10 lakhs and then spend 5 years in repayment of loan )
4.Prestigious Institute and Alumni network(it's 33 year old).

But Remember Point 1 is most important.

Hope you got some idea from this gyan

ATB!
VIT,Vellore 2010 || IRMA-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Aliya Raheja Says

Both are totally different , It comes down to you , what you want(Rural or other specialization) .
I hope you make an informed choice 😃
Vaibhav Pandey IRMA 2012-14(PRM 33)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors,

Wanted to know if there are professors or alumni who are working in the energy sector particularly in renewable energy??

IRMA-PRM 33
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
alby912003 Says
Can somebody please tell me whether I will get my money back if I pay the first installment of fees and request for a refund before june? I am waitlisted in IIM A-ABM

Also according to AICTE norms the colleges are supposed to return the fee by deducting 1000/-.
IRMA-PRM 33
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...