IRMA or LBS-Delhi?

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi! My brother has converted both IRMA and is in the wait list of LBS delhi. which should he opt for? He s very apprehensive about IRMA for the reason that it is some what a kind of niche MBA.. He is very fascinated by finance. Kind...
Page 1 of 1

No comparisons on PG. Refer to PG B-school rankings or PM seniors or alumni from the respective B-schools.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

C, finance can also be taken in IRMA and u will end up doing anything from Micro finance to handling rural portfolios in the banks and NBFC...

I feel keeping this thing in mind that you are wait listed in LBS, you should go ahead with IRMA only becoz of the fact that rural sector is the next big thing in India...

There is a article in today's Hindustan Times, Pg 7 about IRMA and how can an MBA from IRMA can assure you a job... Have a look at it, hope that it will help you in ur decision making...

hi!

My brother has converted both IRMA and is in the wait list of LBS delhi. which should he opt for?

He s very apprehensive about IRMA for the reason that it is some what a kind of niche MBA.. He is very fascinated by finance.

Kindly advice.

thanks in advance.