IRMA Anand 2010 Entrance Test : Queries and Related Discussions

1,056 Posts  ·  214 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Though the official notification is not out as yet but IMS is claming that the Entrance Test will be on *Sunday, November 14, 2010*. http://www.imsindia.com/news/notifications10.htm though we should wait for the official notificatio...
Page 1 of 106

Thread Closed.

Will open it after the results are out. Just PM me and I will do the needful.

panchananmishra and fullblownman have been banned for 5 days each for trying to identify changes in time required for the IRMA website to load.

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys

Please relax , i know its the last thing you can do right now , but calling the adcom time an again will not speed up the process , if they have said that they will declare it after 4 then please wait till that time .

All d best guys 😃 just be a little patient , your anxiety is not helping anyone , neither you or your friends 😃

IMI PGDM 2010-12 | CAT 2009- 95.15 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
irma's brouchure says results on dec 27, but posponed. .
ximb rm initial deadline was somewer around dec10, then later postponed to dec 27,
. . i find a link between these two. . may b ximb had an agreement with irma to postpone the results so as to get in more applications. .
hey this is just my personal opinion and mere allegations, not to take it seriously. ..

XIMB has been extending the application date for the last 4 years..

And agreement :shock:

kindly restrain yourself from speculating and spamming :cheerio:

Edit- Mukul -- highly irrelevant information ( and that too unconfirmed)= spamming . Morover, it was a generic statement. Hope that clarifies.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey dude, sorry to spam at this time, do u understand this ??
. .
similarly, there r a few who dont understand hindi like me, so pls bro try typing in english henceforth, sorry if ive hurt u.

agree:thumbsup:, am seeing a lot of non english here......please puys stick to english
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am trying to call the admission office for 1 hour. No one is attending the call. I can infer 2 situations now- they are in lunch break / they are wantedly not attending .I prefer 1st one to 2nd

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey dude, sorry to spam at this time, do u understand this ??
. .
similarly, there r a few who dont understand hindi like me, so pls bro try typing in english henceforth, sorry if ive hurt u.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
panchananmishra Says
YES ... results uploading process going on now ... IRMA ... 2011-13 gd/pi call getters ... be ready ...

one cannot know this unless he is the computer operator of IRMA.
This is just blatant speculation.If any is so impatient than he can call IRMA up.
The contact numbers are given in the prospectus.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
EVR Says
will we get a text msg or we should check online??

You'll have to check online..nthing of that sort is known to me!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys i just talked to the irma admissions office they told me that results will be declared by today evening 5pm.all the best to all.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Puys cool down......,no need to be so excited,when the results comes,i will let you know,jab tak ayega tab tak sabr karo yaar.,waise bhi result willbe wht it should be,its not going to change anyway if you see it now or an hour later,dont post anything regarding results until they are out officially..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...