1 comment
catd
@catd  ·  0 karma

9 am... 80 mins

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I know the timings of the exam once????kindly respond!!!!!

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
zestoidIIM
@zestoidIIM  ·  263 karma

40 questions. ...u can't leave exam hall before 80 mins

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
tsindhura71
@tsindhura71  ·  49 karma

Okay thanq :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i could not get a color print out of the admit card. only have a black and white print out. will i be allowed? please help

2 comments
supriya870
@supriya870  ·  0 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mercurian
@MercurianIME IITK Kanpur  ·  564 karma

Yrr had same trouble but i somehow managed... but ye too much ho gaya... admit card ghar ni ata h and 4 din pahle notice nikalte h... upar se colored print aur chahiye... hadd h... centre k paas try krna bhai manage krne ka... hope tmko bhi kuchh mil jaye... All the Best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ISC EXAM timings???duration?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Agriculture activities in which of the following states are no more dependent on Rains only?

Punjab
Uttar Pradesh
Orissa
Bihar
Jharkhand
66 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

i got a mail from irma mngmnt to select the preference of selection CAT/XAT...i couldnt find any option like that on the irma site.. do we need to mail the pref? please help me with the proceedings.. thanks a lot...

@ND25
2 comments
rakesh.bravo
@rakesh.bravo  ·  20 karma

mail him right now...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ND25
@ND25  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Data released earlier this year revealed a landmark event for the Indian economy that went largely unnoticed: agricultural workers now comprise less than half the workforce for the first time in the history of the Indian economy and its contribution to GDP is less than 14 percent. However in recent years even as the non-agricultural economy remains weak, overall growth has been propped up to the extent it has by the growth of the overall rural economy. And while within the rural economy itself, non-farm activities are becoming increasingly significant, close to two or three workers depend on agriculture for an important part of their income. Lower production from earlier years, higher cultivation costs and weaker yields bode ill for farm incomes and by extension for the rural economy as a whole. If rural incomes are hit, there could be bigger demand for work under the rural employment guarantee scheme. Though there is a government proposal to restrict MGNREGA to tribal districts only, if farm incomes remain weak this feeds into the rest of the economy and the intention of the government to see this policy through could well be tested.

Q. 1. What do the statistics regarding the agricultural sector cited in the passage indicate? (1) Farm incomes are likely to be hit by low global commodity prices and weak or stagnant production (2) Overall agricultural output will fall significantly this year despite sustained government assistance (3) Factors such as a weak monsoon have resulted in an agricultural deficit (4) The agricultural sector is very important to the economy despite its falling contribution to India's GDP (5) Agriculture must employ more workforce

2 comments
pokalvimal
@pokalvimal  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
saikat003
@saikat003  ·  75 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the role of Five Year Plans in India? (1) To control GDP and BOP only (2) To plan for overall development of different production sectors (3) To plan for overall development of different production sectors as well as human development (4) To plan for overall development of the country and approve budgetary allocation (5) To plan for overall agricultural development of the country and allocate resources

1 comment
pokalvimal
@pokalvimal  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Farmers in India certainly get subsidy on which of the following commodities of Agricultural use? (A) Tractors (B) Chemical Fertilizers (C) Seeds (1) Only A (2) Only B (3) Only C (4) Both A and B (5) All A, B & C

1 like14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
apoorv9411
@apoorv9411  ·  0 karma

5 A, B and C

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aerosam
@aerosam  ·  19 karma

It's 5

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey,can anyone tell me the CAT score cutoff for general for IRMA eligibility is what???

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
rakesh.bravo
@rakesh.bravo  ·  20 karma

i scored 70 in XAT any chances in irma?? General 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sindhunath
@Sindhunath  ·  206 karma

try to score good in tomorrow's ...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment