IRMA 2014-2016 via CAT this year

11 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
Guys, please check the IRMA website. I am finding this quite queer; IRMA had vocally protested exams set by AICTE (i guess CMAT) and I quote "We don't want to follow the stipulated exams as it would destroy our character. We are not any other ma...
Page 1 of 2

Considering the placement report, Aajeevika visited irma...I want to work with development agencies....so can someone tell me the profile and salary dey offered?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys..plz anyone help me with this..

1. for 2015 PRM admission which exam score irma going to accept CAT or IRMA independent test?

2. if cat, what is minimum percentile of cat irma will accept?

3. How much weightage for cat for the final selection?

Thanks in advance !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When I was at the Irma campus Mr. Durga prasad told us that we have a choice here to choose between rural or corporate sector... The seniors told us about these companies like itc and iftra which give good salaries.. What other companies are there which offer remuneration of 8lpa and above? Please reply and help me in deciding...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, the cut-off list for GD/PI is published. Check yours at:

https://www.irma.ac.in/admissions/written_test_result_prm.php

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IRMA Result out .. I am selected

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what time result is expected to be out today?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anybody will suggest when IRMA will announce its gdpi selected candidate list .
Can seniors tell how many seats are there in IRMA and what are the placements prospect in the college .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heyy.. anyone has any idea about the shortlisting procedure for Irma GD/PI.. I have 87 in CAT and in IRMA gk test I attempted 35 ques out of which 25 are write and 10 are wrong.. 10th- 80, 12th- 85.2, engg- 59.. any chance to get a call for GD/PI? please reply guys..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i want to ask that what is the minimum CAT percentile for IRMA?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello everyone,

What is the last date to fill application form for IRMA 2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...