IRMA 2014-16

50 Posts  ·  153 Users
About this group
Anybody preparing from home for this year's IRMA?
Page 1 of 5

Anybody from Ahmedabad joining 14-16 batch?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys.

congratulations to all of you who are selected this year.

i work in IRMA and will be happy to help .

feel free to PM me.

it's better to burn out than to fade away
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey...anyone boarding train from Delhi on 12 ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey...are we required to bring laptop?

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cleared in the 29th position- General. Thank you people for your continued support. I look forward to this opportunity with hearts full of hope......

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally my wait list No. 27 got cleared today evening (18 June) ! This thread helped me a lot and i received many genuine advice's from my fellow friends commented in this thread.  I really appreciate contribution of all those friends in this thread as all of them have been very helpful, kind and inspirational !

Keep up the good work guys !

Cheers ( Very happy and elated)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys. i have a query related to the final admission in management college . I have two choices IIM Lucknow-ABM or IRMA-PRM. Which one is better in every aspect ????

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When I was at the Irma campus Mr. Durga prasad told us that we have a choice here to choose between rural or corporate sector... The seniors told us about these companies like itc and iftra which give good salaries.. What other companies are there which offer remuneration of 8lpa and above? Please reply and help me in deciding...

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody who is selected for irma bt not joinin.....plz comment ...much required...plz plz

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Final Admit results are out, me selected but pained to see such a high cut off for general category 😲

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...