IRMA 2010 PRM Waitlisted

9 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
many ppl have been waitlisted for PRM course at IRMA......can we all IRMA waitlisted guys post our scores so that we can know abt the number of ppl who have been waitlisted...... for me: score 59.89
Page 1 of 1
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the waitlist aspirants..please share your score..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...oOHVjSEE&hl;=en

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good ques...guess dey dnt wanna divulge too many details....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

why have they not given any number as such i mean...

waitlist number...??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

waitlisted with score of 59.80....am a localite so will check with the admn office regarding my waitlist number....hope 2 get it converted....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

W/L with overall score >>>> 58.07

will it be clear...I need it badly

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heres what the senior says

"Dear All,

Congrts to all the call getters! success tastes sweetest isn't it?

N those who could not covert... for sure something better is waiting for you.. ATB for other results..

Now coming to the point that how many have been called and what is total number of waitlisted people.... We will intimate you about the same by tomorrow...
Also all the selected candidates will be getting personal mails from IRMA students mentorship team..for the MENTORSHIP..by the outgoing batch(2008-10) i.e. PRM29. Please make judicious use of the opportunity to clear all your doubts..

Enjoy the Moment!!

IRMA PRM 31 Mentorship Google spreadsheet
Cheers
Rupesh

IRMA PRM 30
"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
many ppl have been waitlisted for PRM course at IRMA......can we all IRMA waitlisted guys post our scores so that we can know abt the number of ppl who have been waitlisted......

for me:

score 59.89

is no one waitlisted
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

many ppl have been waitlisted for PRM course at IRMA......can we all IRMA waitlisted guys post our scores so that we can know abt the number of ppl who have been waitlisted......

for me:

score 59.89

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...