IRMA 2010-2012 CPDM Results

46 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
The IRMA-CPDM results are out.This is not the flagship PRM program but you are able to view your score card... So if you have only applied for PRM also you will be able to view your percentile..However the cut-offs for PRM is not yet out....But ...
Page 1 of 5
@makchopra
i am sorry if i'm asking a stupid question:oops:but did you apply for cpdm:grin

ha ha... yaa i applied for CPDM.. but then i came to know about this unfortunate fact that they have minimum graduation marks req. of 65% and above... and i am short of 2%... so ...this is the reason why inspite of clearing the cut-offs.. i couldnt be called.

:(
nyways... Thanks for the concern...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

this year in prm prog. due to high cut off of issue of social concern may were sacked even after scoring high overall...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

buddy prm result is out in irma site. cut off is 110 total score.
https://www.irma.ac.in/admissions/written_test_result_prm.php

chk dis link...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my score is
VA 25
Analytical 25
Quants 34
ISC-17
total 101
percentile 83.78
i have got call for CPDM.
prob is they will start course in JAN and i wont be able to join the course in JAN so can they put me in JUNE or JULY batch.
should i attend the interview for CPDM??
and will i get call for PRM ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@makchopra
i am sorry if i'm asking a stupid question:oops:but did you apply for cpdm:grin

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hiii there...........

I gave my IRMA exam this year and applied for 2 courses i.e.,
1. CPDM
2. PRM

The results of the CPDM have been declared and I miss the cut by mere 3 nos. in Analytical section........whereas in other 3 sections I cleared the cut-off with farely good margin......

So my question is that the cut-offs for PRM would be the same or will they differ...
And do I have a second chance for CPDM in 2nd listing????............

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all ..... Can somebody tell me what is the significance of CPDM cut-offs... i am well above the cut-offs...still did not get call.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hai all
i got a call for cpdm,anyone hv any idea about the prepartion?what all things should be studied?will they ask direct questions from dairy industry?(i am basically a dairy technologist),

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!puys i am posting mandatory disclosure in which name and marks off last year call getter were given you can see it.

If you want to know what a man's like take a good look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
This is just basic logic...!!!! the no. of candidates who applied for CPDM is far lesser than those who applied PRM... and hence, the no. of candidates per percentile is much lesser..... there is no co-relation between the two results.....!!!! AFAIK a guy with 130 marks will score 99.5+ %ile in PRM....

P.S- this thread is for CPDM results. kindly stop spamming it with irrelevant post and speculations....!!!!

Hey but here is the point last year a person scoring 114 was 100%le but this we already hv couple of people from CPDM scoring more than 130 this surely means cuttofff will shoot as puys are definately scoring big marks this year just a genuine analysis
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...