IPE Hyderabad [2010-2012]

190 Posts  ·  52 Users
About this group
Hello Puys! I am starting this thread for discussions about *IPE Hyderabad. (Osmania University Campus)* It is ranked 1st in PG Regional rankings (After ISB of course) Any Puys who applied for the same can join in. Seniors are invited to E...
Page 1 of 19

can anyone please tell me how much will be the MAT cutoff for OC candidates in IPE HYD ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone please tell me how much will be the MAT cutoff for OC candidates to join in IPE HYD ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hai can any one help me in getting through with the interview......i have it on 15 th of this month

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Change the change..
41 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Plz tell me how is this college IPE?? How are there placements and infrastructure.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi, this is Rosy.
I'm pursuing my Btech final year, I didn't have any scores bt about to write May MAT & May ATMA. I wish to join IPE MBA program 2013-2015. Could you please assist me weather i get admit into uni with may MAT….

Suggest me in regards of...
UNIVERSITY
PLACEMENTS
FACULTY

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you are ok with the fees and do some work IPE is not a bad option. However do understand that joining a college is one thing, studying and keeping in some work for the placements if another.

End of day they do have placements, depend on how you use it 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is ipe hyderabad a good college for mba.Please tell me if anybody knows.
What is the avg package there??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi frnds i got a seat in ipe PGDM- IB but in a confused state about the college and its placements can anyone assist me?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For Loans try Credila : :: Credilas Education Loan India Web Site ::
Its easy and fast.

Also, Vijaya bank has low interest rate on education loans

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...