Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad (rated among top 10 business schools in India) is organizing INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BRAND MANAGEMENT (ICBM) on Nov 21-22, 2008. This conference will provide a forum to discuss Branding as a whole and to share knowledge among academicians and practitioners on various areas of Brand Management. The major activities of the conference include Panel discussion, Case studies and paper presentation.
All the practitioners, students and educators are invited to submit the abstract of about one page describing the paper to be presented. The last date of submission of the abstract is 14 August, 2008. Please send your mails to email@example.com. The paper may be related to any of the following tracks:
1. Technology Branding: Role of Branding in b2b technology marketing.
2. Branding of Entrepreneurial Ventures: Need and other aspects of Branding of newly formed businesses.
3. Branding of Services: Marketing of services and service packages to identify the difference from other competitors.
4. Destination Branding: Necessity of branding in tourism sector.
5. Green Brands: Marketing Brands to showcase environment friendly aspect of products.
6. CSR as a tool for branding: Use of Corporate social responsibility (CSR) by corporate to increase Brand value and recognition.
7. Online Branding: Necessity, tools and methods of Branding over web.
8. Sustaining brands with changing environmental dynamics: Corporate Branding involving Strategies and methods to build their brand as an icon.
9. Visual Imagery and Brand Semiotics: Branding the products and services to resemble a visual image in the consumer's mind.
10. Regional Branding: Branding of products in regional markets to add value and to expand.
11. Global Branding: Building a brand value and recognition at global level in addition to all local branding efforts.
12. Brand Valuation: Estimating the value of a brand in addition to all the assets mentioned in the documents.
13. Innovations in Branding: Innovations in the area of branding to make a difference.
Please refer to our website: Conference for more details.