Investment Banking in India and Abroad

873 Posts  ·  469 Users
About this group
Everyone's heard of investment bankers - but there's very little understanding of what they do exactly. I've been in the investment banking industry (mumbai) for the past three years :: and am planning to go back into this industry in the US. So...
Page 1 of 88

Do you want to master the art of trading and investing? DM if you're interested in learning 'How to invest in stock market'.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, pls mail to sunshineondewdrops@gmail.com

PS: An imp info fr all. If Guntakaladi Gula Gula (gulagula222222@gmail.com) sends u mail asking fr material, dnt sell. He takes material, then doesnt pay saying its nt useful to him. Pls circulate dis msg as much as psbl.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone studying for CIIA (Certified International Investment Analyst) and can tell me where I could find the final manuals? 

CIIA Studying
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For financial modelling materials at deep discounted price, mail to sunshineondewdrops@gmail.com  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

For those interested in attending a school of Investment Banking, you can always look at Imarticus Learning we provide industry endorsed banking courses in India. We are in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai. Visit our website to know more. 

imarticus.org/certified-investment-banking-operations-program

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

where can i get a list of b-schools having separate investment banking courses with ranking??

1 comment
sysman
@sysman  ·  0 karma

IIM Calcutta \m/ == #1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,I had completed my btech and I am in interested in investment banking.Is MBA a perquisite for investment banking,what are my options please suggest me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I'm a final year student at IIT. I'll graduate in July'14 and have a job with an analytics firm. I have a strong resume, with an internship in a bulge bracket Investment Bank, and 2 in boutique trading firms. I want a job in an IB in the US or UK. How do i apply?

I applied through the websites of these IBs but the response hasn't been as positive as I expected

keep applying through their websites
get some work exp
do an MBA
look for a job abroad, and then switch
Reach out to such bankers on linkedIn
4 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Please name some good colleges in India to get into an Investment bank apart from IIMs......
How good is Welingkar, Great Lakes, Sydnhem and KJ somaiya

2 comments
ImarticusLearn
@ImarticusLearn  ·  6 karma

Hi, you should consider Imarticus Learning as we provide industry endorsed banking courses in India. We are in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chennai. Visit our website to know more. imarticus.org/certified-investment-banking-operations-program

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vaibhavmahe
@vaibhavmahe  ·  65 karma

S P JAIN

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I had a query regarding a certain profile offered by I-Banks at bschools, related to market risk analysis/management. What would this profile entail, would be be front/back end? Experts in this thread, please helpout

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...