Investment Banking Career

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
I am graduating this year with a bachelor in management studies. I have passed the CFA Level 1 exam and want to get into investment banking. I live in Mumbai and would like to work here. What options are available to me for an entry level post. I ...
Page 1 of 1

Hey you still there

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks.....but can u specify which companies are offering such a post....and how do I approach them?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At the entry level of investment banking you might be offered with Analyst Profile considering you are CFA Level 1 and the career path after spending 2-3 years would be much better .....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am graduating this year with a bachelor in management studies. I have passed the CFA Level 1 exam and want to get into investment banking. I live in Mumbai and would like to work here. What options are available to me for an entry level post. I understand the need for specializing within IB itself but unless I get exposure to the industry I would'nt be able to chose that. Hope you'll can help in terms of the various Analyst programs offered for people with my credentials.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...