Allwin Agnel's post

in Introduce yourself - II
Updated 4 months ago

Hello people,

This is the part II of the introduce yourself thread. Please take the time to introduce yourself to the rest of the PG community :)

You will find some of the smartest, nicest, coolest and insanest people on the site - get to know them more and make friends forever :cheerio:

If you are stumbling to write something about yourself, you could tell us the following:

Education and Work Ex Background
Current Occupation
Why on PG?
Specifically looking for what on PG?
Aim for next one year?

Cheers,

Command like a king, work like a slave.
200 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 200
sohan20
@sohan20  ·  0 karma

Hi all, First of all Thanking Pagalguy for helping all MBA aspirants for your valuable efforts.
This is Sohan, presently working in LegalForce RAPC in Nagpur office as a Patent Engineer. I've completed my Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication in 2012. The reason why I am here is that I am preparing for CAT 2014 so need all your valuable resources, guidance and support. Looking for the posts related to CAT Exam as well as the Operations / Supply Chain Mgmts, as I am more focused to it. Want to see myself in Top B-School specializes in OM / SCM next year.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
iamrahulbasu
@iamrahulbasu  ·  0 karma

Hello guys, this is Rahul Basu. I completed graduation (Commerce) from DU and now I'm an MBA aspirant. I'm too shaky when it comes to Maths. Though I scored 94 & 91 in 10th and 12th std respectively. I seriously need HELP there. I'm not hoping for any IIMs here. Just want to join a reputed college which offers courses in Advertising. I am preparing for CAT 2014 so I need proper guidance and support.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 17,795 posts in Introduce yourself - II

View all the posts »