international students quota at FMS

2 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hello everyone.... was hoping someone could help me out with a query regarding FMS admissions - i am a resident of switzerland for the last few years and have taken my GMAT. i have an indian passport and my nationality is indian. i wa...
Page 1 of 1

Please use the search option before opening up any new thread.You can search here.

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2007, GMAT, XAT, CAT 2008, SNAP, IIM, CAT 2007 Analysis Answer Key - Search Forums

You can post your query here

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/21821-fms-foreign-quota-3.html#post907881

Mods please close/delete this thread

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello everyone....

was hoping someone could help me out with a query regarding FMS admissions -
i am a resident of switzerland for the last few years and have taken my GMAT. i have an indian passport and my nationality is indian.

i wanted to know whether i would be eligible to apply under the international students category with my GMAT score.
i can prove that i have been living abroad for the last two years and can also provide a a residents card from the swiss government.

please help me out and let me know if i am eligible under the international students category that FMS has for 9 students every year.
i would really appreciate your help as i have tried calling the admissions office a number of times and they have not been of much help.
awaiting your reply....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.