International Student Identity Card (ISIC India)

Discover your Savings with ISIC India

35 Posts  ·  5,444 Users
Page 1 of 3
I have a query please give me some guidance....i want to do mba from uk..but problem is that i had completed my grad. in 2012 and now i m working in bank of baroda ...so how can i apply for mba fro uk...what is the process and what is approx ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello Everyone, Ryan Barba, a top MBA Consultant who has helped over 550 candidates get into one of the top 10 MBA programs in the world (including Harvard, Stanford and Wharton with a 94% success rate) has curated a great interactive course which...
Read more...
  •  
Ashwinbala66
@Ashwinbala66 @Ashwinbala66  ·  2 months ago

hi,is it online or offline support ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
 Wtsapp me 9354076316.Buy 15 GB of GMAT complete study material which include video lectures ,pdf,manhattan gmat materials,class recordings,past exams,diagnostic exams,maths refresher,all essential collection for GMAT prep which i can send u throu...
Read more...
  •  
noshadkha
@noshadkha @noshadkha  ·  4 months ago

f

•  
KARAN442
@KARAN442 @KARAN442  ·  4 months ago

guys need help, i am visualy impIred can not read properly, i need scribe can anyone help for cibps exam in chandigarh location, please help if u know anyone

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Did you know with a food discount card you can get great discounts on food? Save a lot on your monthly dine-out expenditures with food discount coupons at the top restaurants worldwide with our discount cards. Visit - http://bit.ly/2Bnibu4

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Scholarships provide financial assistance as well as winning a scholarship is an achievement. If you're looking to apply for a scholarship to study abroad, you can apply to Global Study Awards. With GSA you can win maximum value of £10,000 per sch...
Read more...
ISICIndia
@ISICIndia @ISICIndia  ·  1 year ago

Applications for the #GlobalStudyAwards close in one week. Apply Now and get a chance to win £10,000 to fund your studies abroad. Know more here - https://goo.gl/2cT1S2

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Exclusive Diwali Offer 90% Discount on ISIC, Get your ISIC card @ INR 50 only instead of INR 500. Use the Coupon Code ISIC90 to avail the 90% discount on ISIC Card at https://goo.gl/tF5zbY

undefined
Write a comment...
Save on prepaid SIM cards with ISIC Going to abroad for studies? With International Student Identity Card you can save big on your international SIM card. You can avail 10 % off on Matrix prepaid SIM cards with our student discount card. Apply wi...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Avail 20% Discount on ISIC Card  Apply Now & Get Benefits on Top Brands such as MICROSOFT, Education First, IELTS, OYO ROOMS, EMIRATES, APOLLO, LAKME, Carls'S Jr, LOOKS, GROFERS, COSTA COFFEE and many more. Use Coupon Code - ISIC001 Visit - ht...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...