International MBA EduFair

5 Posts  ·  43 Users
About this group

Shortlist your favourite International B-Schools and Chat directly with the college officials on an ONE-on-ONE mobile platform on the PaGaLGuY Android App.

Register to the MBA EDU FAIR by following this Event. 

If any queries post here...

Page 1 of 1

Puys,

The participating B-Schools are:

• IMT, Dubai
  • University of Chester
  • MDI, Singapore
  • Amity Global Business School, Singapore
  • The University of Hong Kong MBA
  • China Europe International Business School, Shanghai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,

The Event is LIVE.....!!!

Download the PaGaLGuY app from Playstore (http://bnc.lt/pg-mobile) on your mobile.

• If you already have the app, update to the latest version.
  • You will be able to view a list of colleges, shortlist the ones you like and send them any queries you have. Official representatives of the college will respond to you personally.
  • The fair ends on 18th Feb. Your chat history with the colleges will be saved in your account, so you can refer to it later.         All The Best!! 
1 comment
tarunawasthi007
@tarunawasthi007  ·  0 karma

I have updated my app, where i can get the college list?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you please let me know where I can get more details on this? Which are the participating schools and what information can we expect to get in this fair?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
DivyankaS
@DivyankaS  ·  19 karma

ok thanks Vish karmokar.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
don_bhai
@don_bhai  ·  0 karma

In which location, edu fair camp

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interact with International B-Schools directly on the PG Android App - 17th & 18th Feb

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

The Event is LIVE.....!!!

Download the PaGaLGuY app from Playstore (http://bnc.lt/pg-mobile) on your mobile.

• If you already have the app, update to the latest version.
  • Open the app, and you will see a banner that says "MBA Edu Fair Jan 2016". Tap on "Register".
  • Fill up the details required in the form.
  • You will be able to view a list of colleges, shortlist the ones you like and send them any queries you have. Official representatives of the college will respond to you personally.
  • The fair ends on 28th January. Your chat history with the colleges will be saved in your account, so you can refer to it later. 

ALL THE BEST!!!

2 comments
semwalsanjay
@semwalsanjay  ·  0 karma

Best MBA options for a 15 year plus service person working as joint director in construction works.q..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
semwalsanjay
@semwalsanjay  ·  0 karma

???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...