International MBA at Thunderbird.

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, I'm planning to apply for Thunderbird Global MBA. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can provide information about how good Thunderbird is.At the end of the day i have to make the decision but MBA is such a big investment tha...
Page 1 of 1

He's posted on the appropriate Thunderbird thread.

Locked.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi thr,

Before posting this thread i did searched the existing threads for the information i need. I found 4-5 threads but most of them were pretty old threads. The links that you've provided does not contain any useful information about Thunderbird. Hence i request you to keep this thread open.

@ Mod - Request you to keep this thread open.

I agree with you alpesh that there might not be any particular thread that takes the problem for thunderbird but imagine a situation I mean there are 100's of US bshools
and then there are few in europe and then some in australia and few in India and if we have a dedicated thread for all it will create space crunch on PG server moreover it will not be easy to access info where you have single thread catering to problems of only one Bschool whereas the problems can be same for diff bschools

So even if the threads are old you can post there some1 will surely reply
An old thread does not mean that it is dead its just that its not used from sometime
hope this helps
and i leave this decision to mods to decide
whether to close this thread or not

Sillyfool

Hi thr,

Before posting this thread i did searched the existing threads for the information i need. I found 4-5 threads but most of them were pretty old threads. The links that you've provided does not contain any useful information about Thunderbird. Hence i request you to keep this thread open.

@ Mod - Request you to keep this thread open.

Hi All,

I'm planning to apply for Thunderbird Global MBA. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can provide information about how good Thunderbird is.At the end of the day i have to make the decision but MBA is such a big investment that i would like to make a well informed decision. Any advice/experience/opinions shared will be truly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alpesh

Hi alpesh
well i guess you are new to pagalguy but before creating a new thread you should look
that whether there exists a thread that caters to the problem that you have mentioned.
there are so mant threads already running which have loads of knoledge. Its my humble request to you that before creating a new thread see how relevant it is and whether there
exists a thread already that suffices your need
anyways here are some links that might help you
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-centre-25014954
in general you can use this link
GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM
hope this helps

@mods Please close this thread

Hi All,

I'm planning to apply for Thunderbird Global MBA. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can provide information about how good Thunderbird is.At the end of the day i have to make the decision but MBA is such a big investment that i would like to make a well informed decision. Any advice/experience/opinions shared will be truly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Alpesh