International Institute of Business Studies, Bangalore

11 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
can any one suggest, hows IIBS( International Institute of Business Studies),banglore
Page 1 of 2

IIBS pushes students to build their character and skills inside and outside of class. Overall, I have learned who I am as an individual at IIBS and how I can plan my future accordingly. I am positive that I will be ready to jump into a different environment at the end of my IIBS. The Best College to start a successful career, the environment is education friendly, placement is decent, overall development of a student is possible in this college. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS has welcomed me with open arms and I have not once felt out of place here. There is always something to do on campus, even the pickiest of people could find some activity to join. Although the academic portion of IIBS has been quite challenging for me, I would not want to be anywhere else.   It is a wonderful college one of the best. I am very happy to attend this College. There is never a dull moment when it comes to IIBS, if there is anything you never the college will be happy to assist you with any concerns you may have.   This is a great institution of learning where I can surround myself with many intelligent peers and professors to inspire personal growth. The various colleges and advisers are well-informed and helpful in providing any assistance that students need.  

1 comment
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS is a resourceful campus that allows people looking for a fresh start to begin in a memorable way. I have genuinely enjoyed my college experience here and could not imagine it being elsewhere, despite the environmental changes I had to adjust to. The campus provides a lot of opportunities, social interaction, and academic courses.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS is one the best experience for me, faculty members of this college is core part here all giving equal attention to each and every student so that students are performing excellent.   One best part is that the faculty members in the college are dedicated peoples and indulge with the students to improvise their grades.   Faculty so far so good. knowledge with industry experienced faculty enable students to know about the current market scenario.   It is an Institute which has been created with a vision of imparting quality management education and create world class leaders. In fact, IIBS encourages the students to challenge the very basic concepts of management and leadership.  

1 comment
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

I like the way that everyone on campus is very polite and friendly even though i don't know anyone. The teachers are so into the students for any questions and they have office hours in case of any help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I truly believe IIBS is an amazing school that provides something for everyone, no matter your interests. The varsity of classes allows for so many career pathways. Your experience comes down to the effort and attitude you choose to put into it. Over all, I believe IIBS is a great school that offers many opportunities in a safe, fun, and positive environment.    IIBS is a great school that makes you feel at home and that every question and opinion is taken seriously. As well as academically fulfils every subject you need for your future career. It also grants opportunities for internships, job shadowing, working experience, volunteering, and many other.  

2 comments
Surbhi.Sinha620
@Surbhi.Sinha620  ·  0 karma

The daily routine is well balanced, in respect of class timings, projects, exams, assignments. Quality and method of teaching is excellent.   Hostel facilities are good enough with proper maintenance. The campus is as beautiful as it can get.     

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS is one of the fastest growing Institute in the country, and is listed among the one the best colleges in India. The faculty here is excellent as people from various fields with in depth knowledge come here and teach. You get to learn from them.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS deserve the value it gets and nothing can be a better place to study management in the country. This institute has attracted several international students from well reputed universities across the globe each year which is another proof of its being the best.  

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Surbhi.Sinha620

Here, I am glad to share my reviews of IIBS college. I had completed my MBA from here. Management is good. I had learned lot of skills, recently I got placed in reputed company and at higher position. No fees issue, regular classes timing.   So good benefit in job and value certificate   First step to success is selecting this college as your learning process. I am really saying this college is the best college.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS is an institution that provides countless opportunities for its students. The professors are all passionate about their work and do their best to engage students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The quality of education they impart is unparalleled. They give uniqueness to our perspective. I feel highly privileged to learn from them  

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Surbhi.Sinha620

IIBS is a great place to be. It offers a substantial amount of extracurricular activities and opportunities to volunteer. The academics are top-notch and the professors are truly engaged in teaching their students.     

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The institute guides us to get more from our lives. It encourages its students to strive for a greater purpose in life. Getting a good job is assured.

\

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS, one of the best emerging B-school in the cournty is home to teachers mentors   and supporting staff. Who relentlessly put their best efforts to shape future managers. I thanks this premior institute for helping me become a   successful manager and widening my knowledge and skill base. this institute   provided me with excellent opportunities to learn and build my career. 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Surbhi.Sinha620

IIBS deliver outstanding business education, build transformation capabilities for candidates and inspire innovation at early stages of the programme. They aim to achieve highest standards through in whatever they do.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS has lived up to my expectations. It has been an excellent journey so far. College has provided me with great infrastructure and learning atmosphere. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It depends on year to year as per that year’s market situation so nothing much will be said although IIBS has a track record of 100% placements with good packages as well as with Branded Companies.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Surbhi.Sinha620

Their vision is to create a platform for grooming some of India's young professionals to become high impact Managers who will create substantial values for their organizations.   The time I spent in this college will always be my best memory of life. Its beautiful out there and one has to live there to experience it.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

The quality of education they impart is unparalleled. They give uniqueness to our perspective. I feel highly privileged to learn from them

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIBS Bangalore is the best place to be. Be it the academics, extracurricular, faculty, infrastructure etc. are all highest quality. The College is wonderful chance to develop personality. Teaching is really fine. Note were wonderful. Library is fantastic.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Surbhi.Sinha620

It's one of the best college in bangalore Infrastructure and the most advanced facilities, creating an environment in which wholesome corporate personalities are created and also there is lots of activity had gone which helps you to lead in future through which the student develop their skill and behavior from this college    

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

IIBS deserve the value it gets and nothing can be a better place to study management in the country. This institute has attracted several international students from well reputed universities across the globe each year which is another proof of its being the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you suggest to do MBA from IIBS

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
HanimiReddy
@HanimiReddy  ·  0 karma

It would be incomplete if I do not talk about faculty. They would be guiding you in each and every aspect and constantly supporting you to scale greater heights

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anshukant08
@anshukant08  ·  0 karma

@deepjyoti436 @Surbhi.Sinha620 what is the total fees including hostel mess etc and what is the average placement?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...