International educational options beyond the MBA

1,601 Posts  ·  8,951 Users
About this group
Hello PGs, Having been a PG for the last 2+ years, and having observed posts and threads across the International Section of the forums, I find that many are relatively less aware of some of the other interesting educational avenues availabl...
Page 1 of 161

I have latest GMAT official guides ebooks Wtsapp me 9354076316.Buy 15 GB of GMAT complete study material which include video lectures ,pdf,manhattan gmat materials,class recordings,past exams,diagnostic exams,maths refresher,all essential collection for GMAT prep which i can send u through google drive..selling here for only 500Rs.Very helpful for preparation.I got very good gmat score from these materials only.It took whole lot of time and money to have this so genuinely selling this for 500 only

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to do MBA can you give information to me

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
kaviskool
@kaviskool  ·  0 karma

Hi @Gopuvenky12 We ca asisst you with the process. Please share your profile or get in touch with us at info@thirdeye.consulting

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VJCANADACONNECT
@VJCANADACONNECT  ·  13 karma

hi @Gopuvenky12 , we work with a number of B School in Canada. Our flagship Dalhousie University Corporate Residency MBA with 8 MONTH INTERNSHIP that pays approx $30000 has commenced interviews. Dalhousie MBA is one of the only ones that provide the 8 month internship.  If you are interested please message me vijay.bhashyakarla@cedc.ca/ +19024145566

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any PhD admit in USA? For fall 2019

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the Msc in Finance Programme of SOAS University of London. I am interested in a programme which offers a mix of finance and regulation.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wtsapp me 9354076316.Buy 15 GB of GMAT complete study material which include video lectures ,pdf,manhattan gmat materials,class recordings,past exams,diagnostic exams,maths refresher,all essential collection for GMAT prep which i can send u through  google drive..selling here for only 500Rs.Very helpful for preparation.I got 723 score 91.5 percentile from these material only.It took whole lot of time and money to have this so genuinely selling this for 500 only

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you are interested in learning more about financing options for study abroad, join us on Thursday, November 30 for a free info session with speakers from - Axis Bank, MPower Financing, Paras Foundation, Prodigy Finance, Tata Endowment, Ketto and Incred Finance. Prior registration is required at http://bit.ly/2A8Zh9J

The Red Pen. Your Partner in Global Education.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

LIVE CHAT with GRE® Global Spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran - 3 days to go.... 

Post your queries now: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/live-chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-sept17-5802503074480128  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA/MPA sustainable management. Thats what I did. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak! 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...