International Education Options in Canada

A group to discuss admission related information in Canadian universities and colleges.

61 Posts  ·  4,355 Users
Recommended

All you need to know about 16th year of education.

Syllabus in Canada is more practical oriented

Why is Canada coming up as an Educational Destination?

Page 1 of 6

hi folks, I am Vijay with Canada Education Connect. We are based in Canada and well placed to guide students who want to study in Canada. Contact me for further details

Director, Canada Education Connect, Dalhousie University representative for Management (MBA, MPA, MLIS) programs, Internetworking etc. University of New Brunswick St John MBA representative.  
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

I studied B Tech in ECE and and have 3 yrs of IT experience.. i have plans to change from IT career.. Is PG diploma in Canada a good option considering the future and long term benefits?? I am totally confused.. please help me ...

Load more comments 2 of 5
ABatExperts
Akanksha at Experts' Global @ABatExperts  ·  7 months ago
Hi @robin00681 , Yes, you could go ahead with a PG Diploma. We recommend you run a search of the best universities offering a PG Diploma in the course you are looking at. You may then run a comparison of the same with some other top universiti...
Read more...
  •  
VJCANADACONNECT
Vijay  @VJCANADACONNECT  ·  3 months ago
hi @robin00681 greetings from Canada Education Connect. PGDP is always the second option and a lot depends on which stream you are choosing as your second career. In general, PGDP is secondar to University educat...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

How is PG diploma course in Wirless networking in Lambton college, Ontario, Canada?? Please help me

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I am planning to pursue my masters degree in MIS.I have 1.25 year IT experience,

Can you suggest some good universities in Canada for MIS?

PS: If anyone is pursuing currently or has completed,kindly let me know. 

Thanks.

No battle was won without a plan;no battle was won according to the plan.

•  
OliveConsulting
Olive Consulting @OliveConsulting  ·  8 months ago

IT is in the short term & long term skill shortage in New Zealand. Why are you not interested in New Zealand ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  kindly clarify experts: i want to pursue masters in IT or MBA from a reputed foreign university ONLY.most reputed universities have eligiblity rule of 16 years of education i.e. 10+2+4.i am mumbai university commerce graduate hence i have 15 yea...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello, i have 3.8 years of work ex in IT, with good academics and overall profile.

i want to study management MIM, what exams i have to give?

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi I’m a CA Final student. What are my chances of getting accepted into a business school in Canada? Also, what is the procedure and when should I start the whole process?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, 

I'm Sonali, soon to be a graduate and looking for masters in Astrobiology in Canada. Please suggest some good colleges/universities. 

•  
TanviDhingra
Tanvi Dhingra @TanviDhingra  ·  11 months ago

@Sonali_21196 McMaster University  university offers 2 years Masters program

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

hi 

i am kunal from India looking for help in applying for admission in canada

•  
VJCANADACONNECT
Vijay  @VJCANADACONNECT  ·  11 months ago

hi Kunal @mahi1411 I am with Canada Education Connect. We work with Universities and Colleges in Canada. I can surely guide you. You can message me here or whatsapp me @+19024145566

undefined
Write a comment...
I am BE(IT) 2016 passout with 72% and no backlog. I am currently working in Software company and having 1.4 years experience. Please suggest me top colleges for Post Ggraduate Diploma for the Software Development,Computer Science,Information Tec...
Read more...
  •  
Skip this question0 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.