Interactive Forums

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi I believe that inorder to improve your english, especially written english, it is imperative that one either blogs or write articles etc. basically put what you learn/pick up and put it into Practice. But for the little less talented or rathe...
Page 1 of 1

Hi

I believe that inorder to improve your english, especially written english, it is imperative that one either blogs or write articles etc. basically put what you learn/pick up and put it into Practice. But for the little less talented or rather lazy ones like me, I prefer being part of a Forum with numerous topics covering diverse aspects (restricted to India would be more interactive)

I hope im making sense here because i have been part of forums like dcetech, nsitlounge etc ( mind you i belong to non of the engg colgs) but i noticed an active participation of users with respect to fields like Music, Movies, Latest news, INdian politics, books, PG study, Business not to forget Sports, Miscellaneous issues etc all these including the (expected) respective college related Technical topics, placements and all.

I was hoping if any one is aware of such forums where in you not only get to learn a lot but participate as well with your own inputs, thereby catering to multitude aspects of your english as well as GK. please share.

Thank you.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...