Integral - PaGaL Awards 2006-07 The Pagal Celebrations

144 Posts  ·  94 Users
Page 1 of 14

Thread Locked
~Nikhil

PS If any one wants to post something that is actually related to the awards, send me a PM

•  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@hail hell please read first post and dont just jump and post please try to use your brainHey Dude, Try to use your mind while posting and dont come up with ur footpathiya English....Neither brain is proper usage in the context, nor Jump and Post ...
Read more...
  •  
What is this award thing?? Can I get an award too?? If not, what do I need to do to get them??not much really..just be ur usual stuff :argue:U can be rest assured of the award for max groans in min time or may be a new category might be devoted to...
Read more...
  •  
The results arriveth A special thanks to Baby and mituag who undertook a major part in the counting of votes. B School Students/Alumni Section Awards: Most active life @ B-School thread: 1)Life at GIM - 82) Life @ SJMSOM - 4Life @ wharton pagal...
Read more...
  •  
Hey, What is this award thing?? Can I get an award too?? If not, what do I need to do to get them?? If yes, please tell me whom do I need to send my email id.. H @hail hell please read first post and dont just jump and post please try to use you...
Read more...
  •  
Here's some dope on the USB drives:All the winners are requested to PM me their email ids by monday ie 21st May. The sponsors of the awards will be contacting you directly regarding the delivery of the awards. And NO donation of awards.So all you...
Read more...
  •  
Here's some dope on the USB drives:All the winners are requested to PM me their email ids by monday ie 21st May. The sponsors of the awards will be contacting you directly regarding the delivery of the awards. And NO donation of awards.So all you...
Read more...
  •  
I humbly request the admins to give these people the 3 Integral USB-drives that I have happened to win. :)Smart Mistry. Mast bahana dhunda hai apni identity chhupaneka ;-)Contact info share na karni pade is liye award ka sacrifice. on serious n...
Read more...
  •  
Popular Awards: Best Newcomer (User who has joined in the last 12 months)1) Plumber-24Favorite Poster(The one you like to follow)2) Desiguru, Plumber-8Funniest Poster:2) Plumber-12 Most Annoying User (Nothing Personal): 1) Plumber-7Most Appropriat...
Read more...
  •  
Da spich If you notice, I am one of the newcomer in 2006. So last year when I checked the thread I fantasized myself being nominated for one category once at least by one user and that I thought would be the greeeeaaaat achievement. I was so smal...
Read more...

GMAT Blog http://gmat.amrute.me
  •