Insurance at BIMTECH (2013-15)

194 Posts  ·  115 Users
About this group
Dear All,Those interested in the Insurance course (2013-15) at BIMTECH should post their questions, queries e.t.c on this thread.You'll get to hear from both the senior and the junior batch. Unlike any other B-school BIMTECH has its own Insurance ...
Page 1 of 20

Hi All, 
This is to inform that this thread will be closed for posting. 
It is requested that for any queries related to BIMTECH, kindly join the CurrentBIMTECH Admissions 2018-20 Official Thread : https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bimtech-admissions-2018-20-official-6349882831929344 

Be a cup of Hot Chocolate in a crowd of coffee.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Does Bimtech IBM progran is good ? 

May i know which r the main recruiting cos in bimtech insurance? and plz giv me the names of cos visiting for summer internship

1 like

Which is better?? Bimm finance-mktg, bimtech insurance business mgmt, sies pgdm or studyin from u/k

bimtech
bimm
1 like2 comments21 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

i hav applied with May MAT (which is scheduled on 5th may), n result is expected in early June,
so if you knw the details of admission process,, tentative dates of gdpi process n admission. ???
kindly help

please help bimtech ib or NIT surathkal mba ? suggestions are welcome.

I got selected for insurance managment in bimtech.nw m confused whether to join or not.

people are saying like.there is no scope of insurance mang in India.and after having mba in insurance mang icant switch to other jobs in future.plz help me in deciding.whether i shud tak admission in bimtech or else i shud try in other institues like UPES,SIES,XIME,itm navi mumbai flagshp's program.

@emkaypee

SIR, i got the call letter for gd/pi for second session on 13 th , but i hav another gd on that day is it possible to change my date to 14 th , i think on 14 th also some are going to have their gd/pi , pls help me in this case what to do ? give your idea and suggestion , thank you

#2 • now

2 comments
@emkaypee sir, pgdm ibm is equivalent to associate leve l of INSTITUTE OF INSURANCE, MUMBAI. is it the same for IAI( INSTT. OF ACTUARIES OF INDIA)??...is it equivalent to say that i have cleared all CT SERIES exams cleared?..OR Is it like i have to start clearing exams from CA series , CT, dn SA, ST for fellowship level...?....
@emkaypee Was looking at the BIMTECH official site..they have now extended the Application submission form to 30th MAY through XAT/MAT..now earlier the date was 31st march..so now the GD/PI will be scheduled after 30th MAY or will it be scheduled this month..?? Sir can u throw some light on it ???