INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISE. OFFICIAL THREAD [2017-2019]

16 Posts  ·  76 Users
About this group

This is the official thread for discussing admission related queries and student life at IPE. 

Any queries with regards to the above, feel free to post it here. We will revert back to you immediately. 

Page 1 of 2

I am making a group for the students of ipe pgdm program those interested DM me your .. no. 9031405864 For 2019-21 batch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got admission offer letter for PGDM (retail marketing) i want to ask that how is it different form Marketing (General) i want to do PGDM in MARKETING

please help me out

2 likes16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
rizwan55
@rizwan55  ·  12 karma

@abh1210 yup ..as a backup

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abh1210
@abh1210  ·  8 karma

@rizwan55 okay then please do tell if u get any clear picture regarding this college with respect to placements and all.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IPE-Hyderabad can i apply to PGDM course?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I dropped a mail for refund and still haven't received a reply yet . Kindly help and let me know by when can I expect my refund . @IPE-Hyderabad

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is better

ipe hyd
xime kochi
1 comment86 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hello there! Please help. Received the call letter for GD/PI to be held at Kolkata tomorrow. They have asked to bring a copy of filled in application form (if paying throuh cash). But on logging in theres the Personal details section with save & Next button, on doing so, it leads to payments page where on selecting to pay by cash it still askas for mandatory Reference number. on clicking on camcel button, it shows the option for summary page, which shows option to edit your eduactional qualification, test score etc but on filling all these there is no option of saving the details.    please help 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the procedure of gdpi in ipe?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kindly tell me some essay topics which were asked in different centres.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cmat-72%le Can I get a call for admission?

1 comment
rahulraj304
@rahulraj304  ·  3 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cutoff for cmat??

1 comment
saibharatam
@saibharatam  ·  0 karma