Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
6-month full-time programme, *Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) ,*conducted by *IFBI, *Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance,which is launched by NIIT in partnership with ICICI Bank Plz check this out. NIIT Partners wit...
Page 1 of 1

hi,
i ve done my MBA.......
please can anyone guide me whether doing a course in IFBI would be useful to me.

thanks.,

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Cherrie Says
thks fer replying.. also its their 1st batch.. n i thk their fees is also high.. everywhere MBA's get precedence over rest.. u know ne1 goin fer this course??

cherrie, u have to ask the fresher/college crowd for this. i am too old to be in the loop. may be some of the younger Pagals can pitch in.

thks fer replying.. also its their 1st batch.. n i thk their fees is also high.. everywhere MBA's get precedence over rest.. u know ne1 goin fer this course??

6-month full-time programme, Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) ,conducted by IFBI, Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance,which is launched by NIIT in partnership with ICICI Bank
Plz check this out.
NIIT Partners with ICICI Bank to enter Financial Services Training
ICICI Bank has offered to recruit all the students of the first batch...
Need opinion on this programme.

hi cherrie, this will lead to entry level recruits in teller/cash, basic banking ops, relationship banking etc for pvt banks--6m full time PG diploma after grad. growth thereafter will be slow and depending on perf unless you do MBA. also FT MBA's will get preference everywhere. also i feel passouts will be pushed to tier-2 nd t-3 cities/towns whr MBA's from reg t-1, t-2 FT schools dont want to go.
its gud as a first job for graduates esp from t-2 cities. after 3-4 yrs exp look for full time or PT/exec MBA for growth.
6-month full-time programme, Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) ,conducted by IFBI, Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance,which is launched by NIIT in partnership with ICICI Bank
Plz check this out.
NIIT Partners with ICICI Bank to enter Financial Services Training
ICICI Bank has offered to recruit all the students of the first batch...
Need opinion on this programme.