I cleared acet this year(Jan 4 2018)  with 52.5 as my result..  Is it a good score or do I have to appear again for this exam again.. If this is a good score then plz suggest which CT paper should I appear first..

My second query is that I did not understand   how to submit documents for registration . do I have to upload it or just mail it to institute.. I am also facing an issue viz one of my documents is with college authorities ( given at counselling)  and they will give it back to me only after I get into my second year.. So what should I do?   

I am currently doing btech first year in ENTC Guys it's a request plz read  the above para patiently and answer my doubts . It will be of immense help  

Thanks   

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
angelina123
@angelina123  ·  0 karma

But u may also go for ct3 ...as u will hv to clear ct5 in sept if u clear ct1 in march

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
yadav_rohan
@yadav_rohan  ·  1 karma

Hi Piyush .. I will be giving ACET in June 2018 .. Can you please guide me how to preapre for it? I mean Study material, Books or Video Lectures to follow. 

Moreover, do you have ACET Material? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 1,342 posts in Institute of Actuaries of India-Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)

View all the posts »