Institute of Actuaries of India-Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)

1,342 Posts  ·  655 Users
About this group
Hello puys As you know IAI _Welcome to the Institute of Actuaries India_ is conducting an Entrance test _Entry Exam_ for the first time for *student membership* this is a dedicated thread for the exams going to be held on 28/29th of januar...
Page 1 of 135

Hi,

Is the Hall Ticket for September 2019 Exam available in the Candidate Login ID?

Sky is the limit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can be the preparation for ACET Exam done in one month, if yes then how to do it how to proceed? please help me. what should be daily routine given i have full one month? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! Anyone appeared for CT-5 from Institute of Actuaries of India during the september 2018 diet? How was the exam? And any guess about the passing marks??

-Yashika

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,I have registered for acet Dec 2018 but I didn't get any study material till It's already 15days that I have done registration So when I may get the study material acn anyone plz inform me

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
AbhiRamJam
@AbhiRamJam  ·  0 karma

Hi can you please mail the material to naya8793@gmail.com ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Indu171
@Indu171  ·  0 karma

@agogo hi can you please mail material to gautam.indu171@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to prepare for CT 3?

1 comment
Blu_Dragon
@Blu_Dragon  ·  265 karma

Follow study material and then past papers

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did you know that the UK body got in trouble for their racist pricing of study material.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/8NyK3PR.png[/img]

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what if i could not give ACET in June. Do i have to pay for ACET again? 

1 comment
ganeshraikh
@ganeshraikh  ·  0 karma

yes absolutely

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I will be giving ACET in June 2018 .. Can anyone guide me how to preapre for it? I mean Study material, Books or Video Lectures to follow. 

Moreover, please mail me ACET Material at yadavrohan8008@gmail.com.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me is there any difference in iai and ifoa study material. If we prepare from iai material can we pass ifoa exam. Can we buy ct3 material from iai portal without being a registered member. Plz reply.

1 comment
Blu_Dragon
@Blu_Dragon  ·  265 karma

IFOA or ACTED BPP create material. IAI takes those material from IFOA. So IFOA is the original source

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I cleared acet this year(Jan 4 2018)  with 52.5 as my result..  Is it a good score or do I have to appear again for this exam again.. If this is a good score then plz suggest which CT paper should I appear first..

My second query is that I did not understand   how to submit documents for registration . do I have to upload it or just mail it to institute.. I am also facing an issue viz one of my documents is with college authorities ( given at counselling)  and they will give it back to me only after I get into my second year.. So what should I do?   

I am currently doing btech first year in ENTC Guys it's a request plz read  the above para patiently and answer my doubts . It will be of immense help  

Thanks   

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
angelina123
@angelina123  ·  0 karma

But u may also go for ct3 ...as u will hv to clear ct5 in sept if u clear ct1 in march

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
yadav_rohan
@yadav_rohan  ·  1 karma

Hi Piyush .. I will be giving ACET in June 2018 .. Can you please guide me how to preapre for it? I mean Study material, Books or Video Lectures to follow. 

Moreover, do you have ACET Material? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...