Inspectors in Central Excise 2015

38 Posts  ·  227 Users
About this group

the purpose is to combine and unite the candidates who got selected in the CGL 2015 for the post of Central excise . the objective is to provide timely information related to the physical, posting , and all other official information to everyone .

Page 1 of 4
Ibc18
@Ibc18  ·  24 karma

please enlighten on work load? pressure rehta hai kya? long leaves milti hai ki nahin? how many inspectors work under 1 sp?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any experienced candidate here. can an  excise inspector get transfer from chennai to delhi after probation. what are the chances of getting transferr and how long does it take ? 

batman
1 comment
naidu3585
@naidu3585  ·  49 karma

@psbro Two things. First of all it is very difficult to get transfer to places like drlhi, UP, bihar etc, it will take atleast 6 yrs. Places like chennai, cochin strength less than the required so there is a possibility that even if ICT is approved u may not be relieved, i know some people who r stuck up like this. Now the important part after implementation of RR rules 2016 the provison if ICT is removed. No ICT now, infact one zone in UP has approved ICT for some candidates and cancelled. Some zones havent even initiated the process this year. We are planning to file a case in CAT. Moral of the story no ICT as of now, even if we legally succeed there are bleak chances of getting transfer from chennai to delhi, even if u get it may take 5 to 6 years atleast

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone from kolkata receive joining 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the tentative date for PET in kolkata zone? Have anyone given PET from any zone? How was the experience? please share..........

1 comment
lucky.deokar
@lucky.deokar  ·  0 karma

Did anybody receive any communication from Kolkata zone?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one allocated to mumbai

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will they send joining letters? Can we delay the date of joining?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai logo kis kis ka luckhnow zone mila he plz send me mob no

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bhai log vadodara kis kis ko mila ? please make a whatapp group give me mobile  no

2 comments
adbhutaadmi
@adbhutaadmi  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
adbhutaadmi
@adbhutaadmi  ·  0 karma

wese kha se h bhai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am working as an auditor in Railway audit, here i can get GP of 5400 after a service of 10-12 yrs, should i join Excise inspector.......please guide me ...m too confused

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the expected date of release of Allocation list for Central Excise Inspectors?

1 comment
hemub
@hemub  ·  0 karma

before 17

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...