INSEAD September 2015 Intake

6 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone, Welcome to the September 2015 Intake, I know Jan guys are still waiting for the results in agonizing pain. That leaves us to discuss our tribulations and efforts towards INSEAD application First Deadlines R1 :Submi...
Page 1 of 1

Anyone working on Insead applications (2017)?

2 comments
CAsuphashree
@CAsuphashree  ·  0 karma

I'm working ....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
prashmulish
@prashmulish  ·  0 karma

i am working..!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

What would be the average gmat score required for Insead France?

1 comment
ThePrincetonReview
@ThePrincetonReview  ·  599 karma

Average GMAT required is 690-750.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone applying in Rd 1 for INSEAD. Deadline is near guys!!!!

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gayathrivraman
@gayathrivraman  ·  0 karma

Applied in R1 and wait-listed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PBS123
@PBS123  ·  1 karma

@gayathrivraman ... So you r the isb girl?? 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For anyone alive on this thread 😃

Job Description Essays

Essay 1 Briefly summarise your current (or most recent) job, including the nature of work, major responsibilities, and where relevant, employees under your supervision, size of budget, clients/products and results achieved. What would be your next step in terms of position if you were to remain in the same company? (350 words max.)

Essay 2 Please give a full description of your career since graduating from university. It should be written as if you were talking to someone at a social gathering detailing your career path with the rationale behind your choices. Discuss your short and long term career aspirations. (350 words max.)

Essay 3 If you are currently not working or if you plan to leave your current employer more than 2 months before the programme starts, please explain your activities and occupations between leaving your job and the start of the program me.(optional)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Language requirement is one of the most talked about topics for INSEAD, please go through this policy and you will understand it on your own

http://mba.insead.edu/admissions/documents/LanguagePolicy.pdf

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the September 2015 Intake, I know Jan guys are still waiting for the results in agonizing pain. That leaves us to discuss our tribulations and efforts towards INSEAD application

First Deadlines

R1 :Submit by Sept 24 2014
      Decision by November 28 2014

R2: Submit by Nov 12 2014
       Decision by January 23 2015

R3: Submit by Jan 14 2015
       Decision by March 20 2015

R4: If at all there are seats left Submit by March 4 2015 Decision by May 13 2015

All the best everyone

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...