Insead - Sep. 2013 intake

8 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hello all, I could not find a thread for Sep-2013 intake and, so, have created a new one. I am judging my profile and wondering whether I do stand a chance. My profile is as below and I have just started app-ing :) My profile: GMA...
Page 1 of 1

hello everyone

I am applying for the 2nd round but since i have not appeared for gre,the form is not getting submitted with blank fields..help anyone?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@udyansharma

Hi Udyan,

You definitely have a decent chance with strong essays. While your experience (in terms of number of years) is low, you can definitely compensate that with the quality of work experience, strong essays and high GMAT score. If you are keen on Insead, I would recommend you to apply asap as the deadline for Round 2 is approaching fast.
Varun Arora
Founder, Map My B-School

Mob: +852 530­99920, +91 89­68396342, Mail: mapmybschool@gmail.com, Web: http://mapmybschool.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Map_My_B_School said:
@sumitbnI am Varun Arora, founder of Map My B-School, an MBA admissions advisory firm founded by alums of The University of Hong Kong (HKU) and London Business School (LBS). I am working on Insead application for couple of applicants and I also did a lot of research on Insead in 2011 when I applied at that time. So, I will be happy to help you guys on your queries on Insead.Although I don't know the industry you have worked in but 10 yrs is a good work-exp. Your GMAT is below the average but it gets compensated by your experience in India and out-side India. If you write strong essays, you will definitely have a good chance of getting into Insead.Varun AroraFounder, Map My B-School
Hello Varun,

I am udyan. I am planning to apply to insead for fall 2013. my profile is as follows
Gmat 730/ AWA 5/ IR 7
3 years work ex in product development with gloabl automobile giant; International exposure.
mechanical engr by profession. A business networker.

Do yu think I stand a chance having a low work experience?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sumitbn

I am Varun Arora, founder of Map My B-School, an MBA admissions advisory firm founded by alums of The University of Hong Kong (HKU) and London Business School (LBS). I am working on Insead application for couple of applicants and I also did a lot of research on Insead in 2011 when I applied at that time. So, I will be happy to help you guys on your queries on Insead.

Although I don't know the industry you have worked in but 10 yrs is a good work-exp. Your GMAT is below the average but it gets compensated by your experience in India and out-side India. If you write strong essays, you will definitely have a good chance of getting into Insead.

Varun Arora
Founder, Map My B-School

Mob: +852 530­99920, +91 89­68396342, Mail: mapmybschool@gmail.com, Web: http://mapmybschool.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have only 4 years of experience till now and hence I can apply only for the full time program! 😃 Starting my preparation in a few days and will look to take the exam early in Dec. Want to apply before the round 2 deadlines... fingers crossed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not sure, but I am inclined to apply for the full time program. How about you?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Sumit,

I am seriously considering applying to INSEAD. I am yet to take the GMAT. Just out of curiosity, are you going for the full time MBA or the EMBA?

Cheers!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all,

I could not find a thread for Sep-2013 intake and, so, have created a new one.

I am judging my profile and wondering whether I do stand a chance. My profile is as below and I have just started app-ing :)

My profile:
GMAT: 670 (v37, Q47)
Work Ex: 10 Years, out of which 5 years in India
Reasonable curr.

Would be great to make some friends along the way; would like to hear from you if you are applying in for Sep-2013 intake.

Cheers,
Sumit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...