Insead jan 2012 intake class of dec 2012

77 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
*update: Joining NUS. Good luck to all INSEAD aspirants.* ~Gail
Page 1 of 8

Hi All,

Does anyone know exactly what date in Jan 2012 does one have to report to INSEAD (for the incoming students of the Class of Dec 2012)?

Thanks!

Best,
Sid.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I have been a silent observer here at pagalguy.com. Can someone please review my profile:

My details are:

GMAT: 590 (44Q, 27V, AWA - 5)
Undergraduate from Mumbai University: 68% (am not sure how much GPA that stands for)
MBA: 61% (I completed a 2 year full time MBA from a Tier 2 B-School, Mumbai University in 2003)
Work Experience: Close to 8 years (In Equity Research, Investment Banking, Private Equity)
Career Progression: Good
EC: Decent
Fundamentally very sound knowledge of Finance
Community Service: Decent
Languages: Fluent in English and 3 Indian languages; Basic knowledge of German

I dont want to change tracks and will look for jobs in Consulting/Finance.

Am apprehensive about my low GMAT score. Do you think I stand a chance for an interview at Insead?

Regards,
Dinesh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When we go to INSEAD Blog, The INSEAD MBA Experience there are links on top to contact students, faculty and staff. However, I am unable to submit comments - its something about reCAPTCHA, no idea how to go about. Appreciate any quick help on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks. I have also submitted my application for R1 Sep 2012 intake.

Hi,

Once you have submitted online application (PDF), you will get an email with Application ID and a URL.

You can upload your scanned documents in that URL.

I have submitted my application today for R1 (Sept 2012 intake).
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SandeepPM Says
I also did the same... Are we supposed to get any confirmation mail post submission of all the documents in the URL that we get...

No...There won't be any confirmation email.

However if they find anything missing in the list of documents, they will inform you through email in 15 days.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I also did the same... Are we supposed to get any confirmation mail post submission of all the documents in the URL that we get...

Hi,

Once you have submitted online application (PDF), you will get an email with Application ID and a URL.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Let us take the discussion to a more relevant thread for R1 Sep 2012

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/insead-2012-sep-intake-aspirants-25071185

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I too have sent the same question to INSEAD and waiting for the reply. However, here is the excerpt from Application Checklist - Admissions - MBA Programme - INSEAD

"To start evaluating your application we accept scanned copies of your transcripts."

So, I believe they are ok with us emailing supporting documents. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any comparative study that brings out differences between INSEAD and IIM-A? Kindly share if any.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there a different thread for Sep 2012 intake? I couldn't find any.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...