INSEAD 2012 Sep Intake Aspirants

113 Posts  ·  43 Users
About this group
Dear Friends, I have recently decided to apply for INSEAD Sep 2012 intake. I am targeting R2 closing 07-Dec-2011 as chances might be low in R3 and i am not targeting R1 for Jan 2013 as i think, if its possible why to lose another 6 months (I ...
Page 1 of 12

Hello Everyone,

After reading the threads and the profiles,is there anyone with a Finance background who has made or in pursuit into Insead.

Work Ex- 6 years and above in Finance Domain(Capital Markets)

Acads-Average 65%

Background-Non IT

EC-Play Soccer at the corporate Leval,Member of the Cultural Commitee

GMAT - yet to take

As i am late i would be applying for the Third Round.Any feedback would be welcome and does a non IT background makes anyone's chances bleak.

Cheers!!!Ambar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,,,, im hema and i am a student of 2012 Vlerick Full Time MBA , and i have created a facebook page for Indian european MBA students, so that we can network and know about each others course , living and ofcourse the VISA process, i have already got my VISA and me and my friends will be more than happy to share the info with you guys,, and u guys can help us if we have any doubts as such,,,

the link is : https://www.facebook.com/groups/174852249311872/
please send your request and mention your school . Thanks
and regards
Hema

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am an R2 applicant waiting for the results...Anyone heard anything yet?? Arent the results supposed to start coming out sometime today???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Kushagra

Noticed that you have been admitted to INSEAD, Congratulations !! Can you pls share your profile ?

Cheers
Addie

740/M/BITS(B.E)/LSE(PG Econ)/Big 4/4 yrs
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
addiegloriam Says
Guys, anyone else heard from them as yet ?? I guess they will be sending out maximum of the invites today.

My friend...if you haven't heard from them today...then the future (tomorrow) is really bright for you !!...have a good night's sleep !!

I got a reject mail last night / early today morning...sort of spoiled the whole morning in office today...!

here's my profile...just for ref purpose...

Indian / M / 27 / 5 years WE (startups / e-commerce / entrepreneurship / sports media GIANT (I mean it when I capitalize it) !! ) / Engineer from a top college (top 9...through JEE...guess ??!!) / GMAT 690

My brother is an INSEAD alum...!..I thought I could borrow 10 brownie points because of this and virtually increase my GMAT score to 700...a neutral figure...lol...

anyways...ATB to all the guys who haven't yet heard back and who have got the interview invite.....my INEAS journey ends now....looking forward to IE now !

Cheers!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
addiegloriam Says
Guys, anyone else heard from them as yet ?? I guess they will be sending out maximum of the invites today.

My friend...if you haven't heard from them today...then the future (tomorrow) is really bright for you !!...have a good night's sleep !!

I got a reject mail last night / early today morning...sort of spoiled the whole morning in office today...!

here's my profile...just for ref purpose...

Indian / M / 27 / 5 years WE (startups / e-commerce / entrepreneurship / sports media GIANT (I mean it when I capitalize it) !! ) / Engineer from a top college (top 9...through JEE...guess ??!!) / GMAT 690

My brother is an INSEAD alum...!..I thought I could borrow 10 brownie points because of this and virtually increase my GMAT score to 700...a neutral figure...lol...

anyways...ATB to all the guys who haven't yet heard back and who have got the interview invite.....my INEAS journey ends now....looking forward to IE now !

Cheers!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

more like an NRI - i hold an indian passport but haven't lived in india.
wow. this forum's awfully quiet.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...