Infosys Joining Date

129 Posts  ·  46 Users
About this group
Hi My test was on 18 jan.2004 at Delhi.I am from Non-IT group. Are their any Pgites who got their offer letter from Infosys and are waiting for their joining date. Infoscions any idea about our joining date?
Page 1 of 13
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi every one,
I attended Infosys offcampus at RMK Engg college(Chennai) on March 5th and interview on March 6th. I received my offer letter on March 8th.
My joining date is March 27(Mysore). Anybody from chennai on same date please pm me.

And I like to ask to seniors about training.How good is it. Whether I will be posted back to Chennai, If iam willing to work in chennai.

And how is the facilities in Mysore(like hostel, food, environment...) and whether it is cheep.
Please any body from infosys please reply.

:neutral:tanx murthy bhai...well d u kno any fresher who apperared...and ya i am worried bout the results...i know joining would b around july/aug....could u find out when results or the list would b out... ??:
??:hey murthy....i too appeared for infy on 26th but am yet 2 recieve any letter from them...i m a fresher i.e 2006 batch...
u got it on 3rd n 2day its 9th...does dat mean i m rejected...n e boody else who recievedany mail frm infy...??:

Hey buddy.. relax. Iam from th 2005 batch..so maybe I got the joining date early. Surely they wouldn't ask a 2006 batch guy to join on 20th March.. would they? So just chill man. Maybe the offer letter is due in some time :).
??:hey murthy....i too appeared for infy on 26th but am yet 2 recieve any letter from them...i m a fresher i.e 2006 batch...
u got it on 3rd n 2day its 9th...does dat mean i m rejected...n e boody else who recievedany mail frm infy...??:

Hey all,

I gave the test on 26th feb at Kolkata. Interview was on 27th. Got an offer letter today in my mailbox. Joining date on 20th March at Mysore. Anyone here who has got the same date?

Hi to all of you,
I am new to pagalguy
but i am following it for quite a some time
and appreciate the forum as well as you people
who help each other generously

Me too need some help,
I gave my infy exam on 6th nov
but was rejected on the same day
but to my utter surprise i recieved a call from infy for interview
on 8th feb
I have appeared for the interview and acco to me everything went well
but till now i have not recieved any mail(selection or rejection) from their side can anybody help me out ie. for how much time i should wait for the call
or shoul i loose hope.
I am from IT branch
My reg no. is 1743674 at infy
any infosisians please help
Thanx in advance

Hi guys!!
Congratts!! to all future INFOSCIONS for the salary hike!! Hey but i feel this still hjas to be authenticated (hope it gets so!!).

So till then keep ur fingers crossed!!
ATB

Hi Friends
This is to inform you that :-
Yesterday there was a meeting in infosys technologies regarding salary hike for freshers Trainees. and it was confirmed that there will be a salary hike of 9% on gross and therefore the salary will be Rs 16155.

However there will be a salary increase based on TPI (Training Performance Index) according to which u may get the hike of 12.5 % or 8 % or 3.5 % but the things are not finalized in this meeting.

Enjoy
Bye

hi ,
Infy is reported to be in top 40 wired companies of the world!!
congratts!!

See rediffnews today!!