Infosys Candidates Waiting For Offer Letter

73 Posts  ·  1,850 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Infosys Recruitment and Get the details about the Infosys Exam, How to Apply online, Paper Pattern, Preparation,  Vacancy,  Exam Date, Admit Card,  Jobs, Answer Key, Syllabus,  Sample/Test Paper , off campus Recruitment and Much More.

Refer Official Website for more information:-

www.infosys.com/careers/apply/

To keep track of latest discussions on Infosys Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Infosys Recruitment | PaGaLGuY

Page 1 of 8

Anyone who got placed in October 2019 and got offer letter ?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone knows more how many  batches are yet to be get offer letter in Infosys?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, anyone know in which pattern they are rolling out offer letters..!Please respond.

1 like1 comment
Sali33
@Sali33  ·  2 karma

No idea

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any OE got call letter

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

More how many months should I wait for infosys call letter

1 comment
kartik3510
@kartik3510  ·  0 karma

im waiting from last one year

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Till I didn't receive virtual onboarding mail from infosys (availability of laptop and internetconnection).Is there have the same problem...I'm selected for the role of operation executive...

1 comment
sharmada.R
@sharmada.R  ·  0 karma

@thoufic exactly same here.....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will i get the offer letter of infosys im eagerly waiting for it,i got selected in infosys in feb 2020

1 comment
Akanksha_Patni
@Akanksha_Patni  ·  0 karma

Same here

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one here are waiting for ol in OE role

1 like1 comment
Divi2808
@Divi2808  ·  2 karma

I am

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Consult Us For Assistance In Work Visa Passport License IELTS TOEFL NCLEX And Get Valid Results.

Whatsapp::+18125103351

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are the world number one solution when it comes to the processing and production of documents online like passports, id cards, green cards, visas, resident permits, IELTS, GMART and many other documents for the whole world. We advise anybody who needs any type of documents to search no more once you find us. We are the best and unique producers of any kind of documents in the world we work with insiders in the government in different countries and you don’t need to visit any country before you can acquire its documents or gets its nationality. We have help more than one million people in the world to cross international boundaries and also help some to get jobs both nationally and internationally and for complicated cases we have immigration lawyers who help our clients if they have any difficulties. We are represented in every continent in the world so our clients have no problem if they want to talk with any of us. We process passports for Canada, USA, Germany, UK, Belgium and other parts of the world. Feel free to contact us anytime you wish.

Whatsapp:+18125103351

Post 92006806717746
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...