Information required on ISB

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
I am a Project Manager in one of the most reputed IT companies in India with around 7 years of experience. My career is now increasingly getting limited to the confines of Project Management. I want to break out of it and enter into business consu...
Page 1 of 1
aveekmisra Says
I am a Project Manager in one of the most reputed IT companies in India with around 7 years of experience. My career is now increasingly getting limited to the confines of Project Management. I want to break out of it and enter into business consulting, which is why I am thinking of doing an MBA. I have already appeared for the GMAT and have a score of 720. ISB is one of the options but there are a few queries I have. First and foremost, is ISB a good option for someone with 7 years of experience in the IT industry?. Secondly, can anyone direct me on how to prepare for the ISB interview and provide me with some links if possible. Finally is there a discussion forum solely devoted to the ISB aspirants?

There have been loads of discussion on ISB and what goes into making it there...We also have a few regular ISB students on board ...Plz post your query on this thread for a better response....Also, do use the search engine for older discussions on ISB :)

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I am a Project Manager in one of the most reputed IT companies in India with around 7 years of experience. My career is now increasingly getting limited to the confines of Project Management. I want to break out of it and enter into business consulting, which is why I am thinking of doing an MBA. I have already appeared for the GMAT and have a score of 720. ISB is one of the options but there are a few queries I have. First and foremost, is ISB a good option for someone with 7 years of experience in the IT industry?. Secondly, can anyone direct me on how to prepare for the ISB interview and provide me with some links if possible. Finally is there a discussion forum solely devoted to the ISB aspirants?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.