Information on "CrackVerbal"

4 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello!! I am considering GMAT tutoring and came across "CrackVerbal" institute in Bangalore. I am aware that Psychodementia runs "CrackVerbal" and contributes significantly to PG forum. Can an existing or former student of "CrackVerbal" PM me...
Page 1 of 1
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello!! I am considering GMAT tutoring and came across "CrackVerbal" institute in Bangalore. I am aware that Psychodementia runs "CrackVerbal" and contributes significantly to PG forum.

Can an existing or former student of "CrackVerbal" PM me about your experience of coaching at this center.

Thanks.

I am a current student at CrackVerbal and I can assure you that CrackVerbal is definitely the most professional and organized coaching center in Bangalore. Their faculty is wonderful, always eager to help, their methodology is rock-solid and more importantly, they are honest about their promises. They keep it simple...they won't advise you to dive into tons of books or materials but they would tell you to learn from your mistakes, how to learn from your mistakes, how to improve and so on...

Arun, Shashank and Pradyot are experts in their topics and you can see that they are keen to share their knowledge. By the time you are halfway through the first class on any topic, you would realize that you were making novice mistakes earlier and that you are under expert guidance now.
I would advise you to set up an appointment with them and talk about it. I promise they won't try to 'sell' anything to you!

It is great that you are seeking help from fellow puys, what I would additionally suggest is to go to the place, get a feel of the place and the people you will probably be taking help from, for quite some time to come.
(GMAT classes can take at least 2-3 months)

Then, schedule a trial class with them, you will get a "feel" of the teaching methodology and you can interact with fellow aspirants as well.
This process should definitely help you zero in on a place, Crackverbal or otherwise.

Cheers nd All the Best,
Saurav

Hello!! I am considering GMAT tutoring and came across "CrackVerbal" institute in Bangalore. I am aware that Psychodementia runs "CrackVerbal" and contributes significantly to PG forum.

Can an existing or former student of "CrackVerbal" PM me about your experience of coaching at this center.

Thanks.

Thanks.