Life @ Lovely Professional University (LPU) – MBA

115 Posts  ·  1,455 Users
About this group

Follow this thread to stay up to date with all the latest happening at LPU and all the admission related information as well.

Feel free to ask your query by posting it here.

Page 1 of 12

I definitely understand the dilemma of selecting a university for your higher studies. This can surely be a life changing experience for a lot of us.

I was part of BBA-MBA course batch 2011–2016. So lets say like this our college life started when this University was quite young as it started in 2006. Lets talk about experience:

Lovely Professional University claims to be one of the best and largest universities in India. It has been perpetually ranked as a top university in various areas like placements, quality education, industry interface, infrastructure, international relations, etc.

There are many reasons to consider Lovely Professional University a good University.

1. Lovely Professional University is the Largest Private University in India having 30000+ students studying in more than 200+ courses, which includes 6000+ international students from 70+ countries from all around the world.

2. The university is having world-class infrastructure with modern amenities.

3. The quality of education provided at an affordable cost with various scholarship programs provides opportunities to every talent individuals.

4. LPU providing quality education, and have provided good rankings to the university on various parameters like placements, quality education, industry interface, infrastructure, international relations,Tie-ups etc.

5. There is so much happening in the university from seminars, guest lectures, conclaves to film and music video shootings, concerts, Dj Night, sports competitions, cultural programs, etc. Becoming a part of everything and participating in them is a challenge.

6. Highly qualified faculty Members from IITs, IITTs, NITS, IBMs and other reputed institutions in India and Abroad.

7. Students also gets to meet famous and dignified personalities of India as well as abroad.

8. More than 500+ students were hired by Cognizant In 1 Day! . Cognizant has so far recruited more than 2000 students from LPU across different batches.

9. MBA students of LPU got placed not only at great salary packages but also with top brands like Amazon, Trident, KPMG, Hindustan Unilever Ltd. L'Oreal India, Federal Bank, Colgate Palmolive, HDFC Bank, Elgi Equipments, Reliance Industries, ITC Ltd., Tata AIG, Kent Healthcare Systems Ltd., MRF Ltd, etc.

10. LPU is a definately a good university where you will get lot to explore if u will apply efforts. As there are lot of students, so lot of opportunities are also there in all fields of life like sports,act,swimming,dancing and many more.The main thing is that you have to explore,if u will waste your time in sleeping and using phone in the hostel than definitely u will regret. It's my suggestion atleast follow one sports,join for that sport club or acting,dancing as your passion and always try to indulge yourself in something.

Thank you!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do LPU offer part time jobs to existing students? 

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

I did MBA from Lovely Professional University,my experience at the LPU has been delightful thus far. LPU is helping me grow professionally and personally with its career-oriented programs and support.

Become independent! Students residing in the campus can earn while studying by taking up part time jobs in labs, library, sales, shopping mall etc.

Lovely Professional University offers the following options for a student to gain some money as part-time jobs in LPU.

• A part-time job in the university departments such as admissions, library, filing departments, etc which will pay you INR 50–55 per hour with no upper cap, and on summer vacations the same can pay 8000–12000 working as an educational counselor.
  • Another, in eateries like Domino's and food hubs.
  • If one is B.tech/CSE/IT students then they can get into website designing and data handling. There are various online sources as well as looking for talents like this one.
  • Freelancing has been a huge open market to anyone, from YouTube vlogger to blogging, photography, videography, editing, etc, which pays a good amount for the talent. Many students shoot, design and edit videos, pamphlets, photos for a good amount.
  • Content Creators for Lovely Professional University can also be an option for the students.The university has students from all around the WORLD and India, Students are also selling their home town items at a cost.

Also,Students have the option to work part time jobs on campus enabling them to 'earn as they learn'. On Campus Jobs are there to help you make collage more affordable and also makes the student Independent.

Bright students can work as teachers or teaching assistants to teach and guide juniors or weaker students. Physiotherapy students can assist in all kinds of physiotherapist activities on campus during competitions and events. Pharmacy students work part time to track the distribution of medicines and maintaining records in the University Medical Store.

Hotel Management Students assist with daily routine tasks and provide guest service. Students get avail jobs like welding, motor winding, repairing, assembling products in academic labs and workshops. Students pursuing Clinical Microbiology in LPU can work as part time assistants in Medical Labs.

To guide students about healthy diets, Hotel Management division hires students to assist as dietitians. LPU offers talented students jobs as content developers. Students assist research scholars in finding content or write blogs for the university website.

To coach and monitor different sports activities and athletics. Students work as lab assistants helping in the maintenance of computers and network addressing hardware and software related issue.Part time jobs are offered for interested students in non-academic departments like hostels and uni-hospital.To counsel parents and their wards, students take part time job as student counselors during admission time.Students play a pivotal role as receptionists/campus guides in assisting visitors and renowned personalities see the campus. Students work as Call Center Assistants and handle support or admissions queries over phone.

If there is any job vacancy for students is available,you will get notice on UMS(University Management System) regarding the same.You just need to fill the form and apply. Wait for interview time slots and then for the result. After being selected you will be provided with the respective time slots in which you can work apart from the class hours.

Hope this answer will help you!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is LPU best?

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

Being a alumni of Lovely Professional University I would say Lovely professional University is achieving its own Shine regularly at a higher pace be it academic,research,technology,exposures (both national and international),placements,accreditation,Curriculum Rigor and of course a conducive and diversified campus environment to live in.

If I talk about Infrastructure, LPU's campus is one of the largest lush green campuses of India which is spread over 600+ acres. Gym, Hi-Speed 24 Hrs free Wi-Fi service, Swimming pool. Very good central Library of 6 floors and huge collection of text-books and reference books. The campus has its own hospital, hotel, and a mall. The classes are well-designed with all the latest amenities available.

Another thing that I liked about the university was that it has some of the best teachers on board. Not only did they make the classroom sessions interesting, but they were also were very friendly and catered to any doubts I had about a particular topic.

I had a great academic exposure during my time at LPU. Students here get to work on live projects because of which they are able to learn in depth about their subjects. They also get to attend the workshops and guest lectures during their time in the campus which actually help them gain valuable knowledge.

LPU providing quality education, and have provided good rankings to the university on various parameters like placements, quality education, industry interface, infrastructure, international relations,Tie-ups etc.

Also, in my view, I think you should not worry about the placements. If you work hard in the course and learn as much as you can, any company visiting the campus would be happy to hire you. However, you must not neglect polishing your communication skills as well, because companies will check that in their interviews. LPU provides plenty of opportunities to its students to take part in events, competitions, fests in order to let them grow their personality and give them a chance to polish their skills.The students of LPU have been placed in the top companies with high salary packages. The placements have been divided as dream packages and bulk recruiters. Apart from placements, many eminent companies approach LPU to hire students for internships. A Salary package of 42 LPA was offered by Amazon.

The centre for Professional enhancement of LPU aims at developing new skill sets to its students besides improving their existing skills and competencies. The students get trained in Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Soft Skills by professional faculties. LPU provides various opportunities which range from one-day workshops to a semester-long academic course which improves the learning experiences of its students.

Lpu has a world class infrastructure. It has 7 boys hostel and 6 girls hostel. 6 out of 7 have attached bathroom in boys hostel but all in girls hostel have attached bathrooms. There are many variety of rooms are available depends on your choice like 1 seater ac/non-ac, 2 seater ac/non-ac and many more. There are apartments also available in lpu campus so if you want to go for apartment then also you can opt it for. Along with all this lpu also provides free WiFi.

LPU is a definitely a good university where you will get lot to explore if u will apply efforts. As there are lot of students, so lot of opportunities are also there in all fields of life like sports, act,swimming,dancing and many more. The main thing is that you have to explore, if u will waste your time in sleeping and using phone in the hostel than definitely u will regret. It's my suggestion at least follow one sports, join for that sport club or acting, dancing as your passion and always try to indulge yourself in something.

LPU believes in transforming the India through transforming education. The very first step towards achieving this transformation is by providing a healthy, supportive and secure atmosphere for the students to study in. This makes the university one of the safest campus in India and contributes to the progress and well being of the country's youth. There are also many achievements of LPU which makes it different from any other university in the entire India.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to pursue MBA, suggest the best University amongst LPU, Thapar University or Chitkara University. 

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

A good university is the one where is good faculty, infrastructure, placements, events etc. By comparing these features you can take the decision. I did MBA from Loely Professional University.
The Business School of LPU is accredited from (ACBSP) Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs from the USA ensuring quality education and industry experienced faculty members, studying in LPU will get a degree accredited from a body of USA.This gives the students credibility of their quality and education during their placements to the Companies and for higher studies. Lots of scholarships opportunities for deserving students, which will make pursuing an MBA at a very affordable cost. The highest Package offered - 22 LPA
Impeccable placement records with more than 150 companies including ITC, Asian Paints, HDFC, Federal Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Moodys Analytics, WNS Global etc. And so on recruiting MBA students on an yearly basis with the highest package in MBA at 21 Lacs Per Annum and on a average package will be 4LPA TO 6 LPA with nearly 90 % placement rates. LPU keeps improving and increasing it placements packages year on year. Even the number of recruiters visiting the campus increase every year. It provides plethora of opportunity to the students. Likewise, skill development programme, professional enhancement classes, learning workshops or sessions, extensive cultural events and exemplary placement opportunity. They offer the chances of live projects for the practical learning of the students. The university also gives us the opportunity to get real-life exposure through various training programs and an internship, which is mandatory for all. Professors go for value-based education which is something we as professionals would require in our career. Guest lectures by experts and some really successful people are arranged by our department to widen our scope of learning. LPU will provide you a lot of opportunity for placement it just that you have to grab it and go for it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kindly help which university is better for B.Tech program LPU, VIT and AMITY? 

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

Choosing a University is a big decision, as our career fully depends upon that. There are some key parameters that we should keep in mind before choosing any University, like, faculty, placements, international exposure, curriculum, alumni of that university.being a alumni of lpu,I would say, Lovely Professional University is one of the finest university that I know of. Be it academics, placements or extra-curricular activities.

Few points which will help you to take decision:-
Lovely Professional University is the best engineering college in India. LPU becomes the best place to pursue an engineering degree with highly qualified teaching staff, best laboratories, and modern technologies.

LPU provides abundant opportunities for students to think out of the box. They can secure their future by getting these opportunities. Placements at LPU are best-ever achievements.

University focuses on learning outcomes by letting explore our capabilities. The curriculum blends in with the technology. It provides for multiple industrial exposures, live projects, an updated curriculum rigor and technology along with very good placements and personality development.

Frequent guest lecturers/ workshops are also organized for them by the university. , Ministry of Science Technology Advisory Monitoring Committee Meeting was held where 42 Scientists from various top universities like IITs, NITs, top Central and State Universities including (LPU) from across the country presented their research proposals.

The faculty members are very knowledgeable in their respective fields. They are always ready to help the students. During the exams, professors arrange special classes for the students to help them revise better and clear their doubts. The course provides instil knowledge in the major areas of Computer Science and Engineering such as Artificial Intelligence, Networking, Databases, Data Analytics, Web Development and Cloud Computing.

From Google to Microsoft to Apple, Computer Science students of LPU are working with hundreds of leading IT giants of the world. CSE/IT students secured salary package of up to Rs 42 LPA and placement opportunities from companies like Amazon, Adobe, Bosch Engineering, VMware, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Kony India, SAP Labs, Schneider Electric India, HP India, LG Soft India, ITC Infotech, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, KPIT, Morgan Stanley, Drishti Soft Solutions, etc. While studying at Lovely Professional University, you will get option for Credit transfer programme, Semester exchange programme, International Exposure programme and Master abroad programme.

LPU is an international university with more than 700+ tie ups with industries and companies to support academic and placement of his students.

My junior Tanya Arora who is recently in news, got placed in Microsoft with 42 LPA. So, we have no doubt that LPU is best and a bench marks for placement and internships of students not only in CSE but also in other courses. One more point I want to highlight here is that the scholarships offered by LPU helps a student without any monetary burden.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which university is having good placements of MBA program LPU or AMITY?

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

Choosing where to study, and to which university you should go, is one of the most important decisions you will make.I was part of BBA-MBA course batch 2011–2016. So lets say like this our college life started when this University was quite young as it started in 2006. LPU is helping me grow professionally and personally with its career-oriented programs and support.

The Business School of LPU is accredited from (ACBSP) Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs from the USA ensuring quality education and industry experienced faculties, studying in LPU will get a degree accredited from a body of USA.LPU has recently Marked among Top 50 Best Management Institutes by NIRF ranking 2020. Also, LPU has won National Employability Award 2020.

As a general rule for placements, a lot more will depend upon your own hard work, communication & presentation skills and overall preparation. This would be true for any university you enroll in.

The placements are exemplary. Many of my known alumni are placed in very good and reputed companies in different cities and some are placed abroad also Industrial exposure is offered through in-house training programs. 100% Placements Of Eligible Students In MBA With Highest Offered Package Of Rs 21 LPA.The university organize many external workshops for their students. The package provided by on-campus jobs is also more than satisfactory. University environment is very much decent with technical security. They also organize regular interaction one-on-one sessions with experts where one can discuss their views and share their doubts and problems.

Lots of scholarships opportunities for deserving students, which will make pursuing an MBA at a very affordable cost.

They give you a very good amount of training before you go into campus placements. Try not to miss those classes they will help you in getting better placements, after all, all we need is a decent place with good exposure. I shouldn't even have to explain this one.

• Highest Package offered - 22 LPA
  • Impeccable placement records with more than 150 companies including ITC, Asian Paints, HDFC, Federal Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Moody’s Analytics, WNS Global etc and so on recruiting MBA students on an yearly basis with highest package in MBA at 21 Lakh Per Annum and on a average package will be 4LPA TO 6 LPA with nearly 90 % placement rates.
  • The placements on an average for all the streams of management including Marketing and Sales, Finance, Operations, and HR.
  • LPU keeps improving and increasing it placements packages year on year. Even the number of recruiters visiting the campus increase every year.

LPU continuously going better and better with its focus on developing future leaders, who could drive change, whether as an assets to some global corporate giants or as an entrepreneur who create jobs for many. A large chunk of Alumni, of the Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University, are successfully pursuing a global careers in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, to suggest a few.

Choose wisely where your want to study as it will be a key factor in determining your future. It was my point of view, my experience that I shared. Research for other universities too and find out which one suits you the best. LPU will provide you a lot of opportunity for placement it just that you have to grab it and go for it.

I hope this helps you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In north India which university is having good placements for B.tech(CSE)? 

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

Well, all universities perform well at their own ends but Lovely professional University is achieving its own Shine regularly at a higher pace be it academic,research,technology,exposures (both national and international),placements,accreditation,Curriculum Rigor and of course a conducive and diversified campus environment to live in.

LPU is the best engineering college in Punjab for CSE. Lately, number of admissions in CSE department has been increased rapidly and has become one of the popular courses among engineering aspirants. It focuses on the basic elements of computer programming and networking. I am saying this because my younger brother has already completed B.Tech CSE from Lovely Professional University and currently he is working with amazon. His experience at LPU was amazing. He has discussed placements, exposure, academics etc.

Honestly speaking, the quality of education provided at any of the universities in India has been standardized by the autonomous body called University Grants Commission (UGC). It is just a matter of public opinion that sometimes condemns a university while over-hyping another. Of course, few other factors, such as the university’s intake of good candidates and the output of taught, trained, and efficient candidates who get successful placements during the course of the past couple of years, matter, of course, but let’s get to that a while later.

In regards to the stream concentric study of Computer Science Engineering (CSE) at Lovely Professional University, it is undoubtedly a very good idea. The faculty at the CSE department of LPU is just as qualified as any of the popular universities and institutes of India that offer this discipline – names I don’t even need to say! It has produced perfectly efficient computer engineers in the past couple of years who have eventually landed salary packages as high as 42 LPA!

Over the past couple of years, the department has seen a rise in the number of students taking admission in the stream. Due to this, the competition between students within the department has increased, and this has indirectly improved the overall performances of the batch as a whole. Without mentioning unrealistic figures, I am going to say that the students graduating from the CSE branch at LPU get placed more often than any other department from the same university. Not everyone gets placements in a core company, but they will get placed in companies functioning in various other fields.

Don’t be disheartened. It is a great opportunity for the engineering graduates, as a job in any field (better, if related to technology) will in the long run help you grab work experience, which in turn will lead you to have your dream career with your dream package… Any engineering stream will make you qualified enough for good jobs. It is just how you plan your moves and your journey. With the right mindset and experience, you will land yourself a great job!

Hence, if you decide to study at the CSE department at Lovely Professional University, you will not be regretting it any way. What’s better – the university doesn’t just offer engineering courses; it is a full-fledged university with a vibrant campus with thousands of students from different streams, all studying, chilling, living, and mixing at events and activities that keep happening all year round!!

LPU provides different classes for placements which helps in grooming. Students are trained in Aptitude, Reasoning, free preparation for Govt Exams, Soft Skills and language training, Interview skills right from the 1st year, continuously for 2/3/4( duration of course) years till they get the job.

Around 550+ companies visit every year for such activities and campus-recruitment of students from LPU. Companies like Microsoft,Amazon,Dell,Dainkin,HCL,Bosch,Samsung are visiting campus for recruitment.

CSE is one of the branches in LPU having wonderful placements. Most students get placed in reputed companies with few opting for higher studies.
Special inputs in the form of placement classes are given to students to hone their skills and prepare them for placements. Students also go for on-job training (OJT) where they are paid stipend too.

I hope this answer will help you!

Thank you!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which university is having good infrastructure LPU, CU or DU? 

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

LPU Campus is regarded as one of the best campuses among private universities in India. It is spread over 600 acres. Similarly, LPU’s infrastructure is one of the biggest and best in the world and got an A++ ranking. Infrastructure is compared with various IIMs also. In houses 30k+ students from 29 states and 50+countries across globe.

**The campus of LPU is surrounded by trees and gardens that make the teaching and learning environment more comfortable. The pollution-free and healthy environment at the LPU campus is another major highlight of the campus.

**The LPU central library is one of the major attractions of LPU. The library has lakhs of books in various subjects, and it helps students to clarify their subject related doubts. The library also has several magazines, journals, newspapers, etc so that students spend their recreation time by updating themselves with the latest happenings.

**LPU has labs for all the required courses that impart practical knowledge to students. The Chemistry Laboratory and MAC Lab are the major highlights across all labs prevalent on the LPU campus. Aviation Lab is the supreme lab on the LPU campus that offers an outstanding practical experience to the students of the Airlines course.

**University Mall and Cafe Coffee Day are the other top recreation spots on the campus. Students can buy the required things from the university mall. For banking, students need not go out of the campus, as LPU has 5 banks and 55 ATMs on its campus.

**LPU has a separate division or building for research activities. Scholars, faculty, and scientists involved in constant research activities in different areas of specialization. The major aim of the research center is to make valuable contributions to the country.

**As far as sports facilities are concerned, the campus is bestowed by all major sports facilities. There is a separate football field, cricket ground, boxing ring, and taekwondo for interested students. Apart from these, there are separate areas for all major sports, athletics, etc.

**As LPU has students from various states and countries, cultural events play a vital role. LPU has one of the largest indoor auditoriums in the country – Shanti Devi Mittal Auditorium for various official, academic, and cultural activities. The Open Air Theatre at LPU is one of the favorite spots for students to hang out during non-academic hours. Baldev Raj Mittal auditorium is the third spot at LPU for hosting formal and informal events.

**Recreation facilities at LPU are top-notch. The campus has a Roller Skating Rink that is often busy during exam breaks. The Snooker Longue, In-House Bowling Complex, and Fitness Edge offer required entertainment to students so that they are relieved from exam/ academic stress.

**LPU has more than 300 food kiosks that cook unique varieties of food for minimal costs. African Food Cafe is one of the major highlights while there is a specific sweets store that offers all kinds of Punjabi sweets.

**LPU has a fully secured student residence facility. A separate hotel facility is provided to boys and girls. The hostels are offered to students on a sharing basis (two or three mostly) and a single basis (as per the needs of students subject to availability). The fees for different categories of hostel facility will be different. The hostel has all the facilities such as a convenience store, hospital, and in-house laundry. Students can use bicycles for an easy commute on the campus.

**LPU has a famous indoor stadium having a swimming pool, squash, badminton playgrounds, and much more…and the list goes on this way…..

I hope the above information is sufficient to get an idea about placements and infrastructure. To know more visit LPU's official website.

Thanks.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the scholarships available for the economical background student for B.tech

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

I did MBA from Lovely professional University,LPU is one of the best choices indeed. It provides for multiple industrial exposures,live projects,an updated curriculum rigor and technology along with very good placements and personality development.

During my post-graduation I got 100% scholarship on the basis of achievements in sports and it continued till last semester of my MBA. I represented LPU in AIU level and won gold medal.

Lovely Professional University strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a student to have access to quality education. So, the University extends Scholarship Scheme to students on various parameters. Scholarship can be availed in all the Programmes of the University, ranging from Diploma to Ph.D. Students have been awarded with scholarship worth Rs. 100+ crores in last year only.

Students get different scholarships as per their performances in the academic as well as in other activities.The scholarship is also available on the basis of:

· Percentage in Qualifying Exam

· Performance or Rank in National Level Test (like JEE Main NEET UCEED CAT MAT GATE GPAT etc. ). 

· LPU NEST (LPU National Entrance & Scholarship Test)

· Percentage in Sports, R&D, Co-curricular Activities (CCA), Social Services and National Bravery Award

· Special Scholarship for Toppers of Education Board

· Fee Concession for Defense, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel and their dependents. Scholarship for Orphan Applicants

· Scholarship for Person with Certain Disability

As per my knowledge, whatever scholarships you are awarded at the time of admission, it will be continue till the last semester, But it can be cancelled in case of any serious misconduct or in disciplinary action committed by the student or poor academic performance. 

For more information kindly visit Lovely Professional University websites or call on Tel: +91-1824-404404

Thank You!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is LPU is providing hostel facility to students? 

1 comment
Sameeksha05
@Sameeksha05  ·  0 karma

@naiteek0511

As I myself had gone through the same phase a couple of years back.I can feel the excitement in people who are looking forward to starting their hostel life in Lovely Professional University.Many of you might be very curious about the look and interior of the hostel.

The major concern of the parents is the security and safety of their children and LPU is well known for its security. Turnstiles gates are there at the entry of hostels so that no other person should enter the hostel.

Being a girl. I must say that Lovely Professional University is one of the best university. For security purpose it is very reliable for the girls students. It also contributes the gratification to the parents as well because we are living far away from our homes.

This University have stringent security measures and is Guarded by highly dedicated Security male and Female Guards deputed all around the premises.This University have Centralized Security Control Room with 4500+ CCTV cameras all around the university.

I stayed in LPU hostel during my Post graduation years and honestly those were the best days of my life. I made some amazing friends and had some amazing experiences.I was staying with two more roommates.The rooms will be of two types-Air conditioned and Air cooler.3 Seater hostels rooms has 3 iron bed,3 Plastic Chair,3 almirah,geyser with attached washroom.

Our rooms were spacious, gave us privacy and also gave us space to hangout with friends and chit chat, do projects, spend movie nights and game on!

Apart from this they are providing other facilities also-

• Free internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system for scheduled timing for academic purposes only.
  • In Campus Physiotherapy Clinic and Hospital with resident doctors and ambulances to provide medical assistance to students.
  • Power backup for light load only (not for AC/Geyser/Air cooler).
  • 24 hours security.
  • Laundry Services (optional on payment basis)
  • hygienic and nutritious vegetarian meals (optional)
  • Hostel counsellors ( solve the problems of students in context of family issues, studies, home sickness etc)
  • Laundry facility
  • Gym facility to remain fit
  • Honestly I won’t lie about the mess at campus, because I myself took food for the first 6 months at the hostel mess until I explored other good places but there are so many people who actually like mess.The quality of food that we get in the mess is very good. One of the things that LPU does the best is that is regularly checks the food quality and any complain about the food is dealt with immediately.Everyday Food menu gets changed.I had some friends from Kerala,Andra Pradesh,Telangana so they were provided south indian food and I am found of Idli,vada,dosa so sometimes we used to shared the foods also.
  • Study room, TV room, Saloon, Photocopy Machines, Departmental store for daily needs, Cafeteria, vending Machine (soft drinks), Lifts and Parking facility.
  • You can't carry alcohol and smoking products inside the campus and hostels. Because security guards are the king and if you're found involved in such activities, you will get into trouble. Your attendance will be blocked for a month and if you'll not be able to make it 75%, you can't write exams. You scholarship will be cancelled and you have to pay a huge amount of money every semester as tution fee.
  • Other than this if any girl faces any issues regarding anything that she faces, she can file a complain of the RMS, against that particular issues or person, strict actions are taken immediately by the authorities. Other than this, in case of emotional breakdowns, there are happiness cells available in the university where anyone can go and discuss their problems.

Each and every facility you will get inside the campus so why to move out. I would prefer Hostel instead of PG’s.

Hope this answer will help you!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...