[Official] SBPPSE (Ambedkar University Delhi) Admissions Query 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

19 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group

About SBPPSE –  On the basis of several rounds of consultative meetings initiated by AUD, in which professionals from the field of education, NGO, other thinkers and experts participated, the university decided to create a School, which will offer degree programmes and promote research in the area of business and management. Although a large number of institutions offer MBA programmes in and around Delhi, it was felt that there still existed room for providing good quality education in the area of business and management. At the same time, it was also agreed that AUD should not merely replicate the model that is already available, but could develop something unique which can fill the gap that exists in the field of management education and research in India, and more specifically in the NCT region. It was therefore thought appropriate that the programmes of the proposed school should reflect the larger philosophy of AUD that believes in excellence with equality and social justice. While business and profit are important for economy, it is also equally important that business and profit are located within the larger context of our society. Being conscious of the criticism that has emerged against business management education in recent times, it was imperative that AUD should engage itself in promoting research and training in business within the larger context of public policy, on the one hand, while focusing on the most promising field of social entrepreneurship, on the other. It was considered the most opportune time to develop a school which will address issues of the three interlinked areas, namely, business, public policy and social entrepreneurship in a holistic and integrated manner. The School was thus named the School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship (SBPPSE) that will engage in research and teaching of all three and will sooner than later offer three degree programmes, namely, Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Masters in Public Policy (MPP) and Masters in Social Entrepreneurship (MSE). It was therefore, decided that AUD will mobilise resources to the start the 2-year full-time MBA programme in July 2012, while the other two programmes will be launched within the next 3-5 years.

Page 1 of 2

any update regarding the wat/pi process ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has anyone received any email regarding the  date and time of their interview?

1 comment
hk9719
@hk9719  ·  57 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cat 69.28 sc male delhi , my chances of getting shortlisted?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
hk9719
@hk9719  ·  57 karma

@Ronnie944 iit jodhpur , bhu ,nit trichy

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ronnie944
@Ronnie944  ·  5 karma

any new or baby iim converted or waitlisted?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I checked my name in list but i am not able to find the admit card in my dashboard so, is the application form will act as admit card ?

1 comment
hk9719
@hk9719  ·  57 karma

which list?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Love and heartbreak is a part of our everyday lives as young women. Many of us have experienced heartbreak and heartaches because of wrongdoings by our boyfriends. 

Have you ended your relationship on a sour note?
Did your boyfriend betray you?
Did your boyfriend wrong you?
Are you still hurting?

If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then reach out to us. Please proceed only if you are are above the age of 17 and a woman living in Delhi NCR who has recently experienced a breakup.

I, Nikita Gupta, am doing a research project under the supervision of Dr Kanika Ahuja at Lady Shri Ram College for women on ‘Break ups in romantic relationships’. We want to examine the experience of individuals who had experienced a romantic relationship breakup. Its important to be brave enough to move forward even though it might be difficult. But, it will eventually help you achieve a sense of peace and gain strength.

If you wish to participate in this research study, kindly fill the attached form below. We will contact you subsequently.

Your cooperation will be much appreciated. 

Link: https://nikitagupta3.typeform.com/to/vwzzu3

For any queries or for more details contact me:
Nikita Gupta
nikitagupta1997@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pult
@pult  ·  12 karma

Does anyone knw what ia the scheme of negative marking?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pult
@pult  ·  12 karma

How many candidates apply for this exam ? And what is the avg package? Plz any1 tell

1 comment
SBPPSEAUD
@SBPPSEAUDSBPPSE  ·  2 karma

Approximately 1500 candidates and minimum package is 4.5lpa

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail5612100251549696