Info required : International university of JApan (IUJ )

14 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Can any1 comment on IUJ (International university of JApan) MBA . Its probably the best business school of Japan where graduates have more starting salary than NUS as claimed by BusinessWeek. Any1 can tell how much good IUJ is ?
Page 1 of 2
Can any1 comment on IUJ (International university of JApan) MBA . Its probably the best business school of Japan where graduates have more starting salary than NUS as claimed by BusinessWeek.

Any1 can tell how much good IUJ is ?

I think IUJ will be good for having bright future prospects in Asia-Pacific region. Graduated and current IUJ student says: salaries can be high/low depending opportunities they get by themselves and recruitment services offered by IUJ, and also good Japanese language skills is a welcoming asset.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Peruvianguru Says
...and regarding your willingness to become a geisha, I would say you are following the right path as I am sure all PGs will praise your aptitude for entertainment!

How To Become a Geisha | eHow.com
School of Geisha
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Japan and MBA
haha ha ha ha ha

Did you see the handful of faculty team members? 6 members teaching 30 odd courses required

LOL
:sneaky:

Guys, please give me a break. Japan !!!
I would rather train to be a geisha. that has scope

...and regarding your willingness to become a geisha, I would say you are following the right path as I am sure all PGs will praise your aptitude for entertainment!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Japan and MBA
haha ha ha ha ha

Did you see the handful of faculty team members? 6 members teaching 30 odd courses required

LOL

Hey Desi thx for sharing your wisdom! you are definitely top MBA material...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Japan and MBA
haha ha ha ha ha

LOL

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate the way you write.
Geishas no doubt have good scope in Japan.

cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I dont know your background, however, IUJ is good for those who have interests in Japan or Asia Pacific countries. If you are not crazy about top US/Europe MBA programs, IUJ will be a good and unique choice in this region.

Since Asia will be the centre of most of world economic activities in coming 30-50 years, IUJ's international MBA program that is concentrating in Asia-Pacific region and economies(with IRP subjects to take) adds lot of flavor and spice to it. Will not recommend IUJ if you have issues learning bit of a Japanese language and Kanjis. Howver, I love kanjis and their knowledge also helps to get through understanding many situations in China as a traveller.

cheers

Japan and MBA
haha ha ha ha ha

LOL

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Gupta27

I got call from IUJ for fall 2008 and as of now I am going. Do you have any info about IUJ??

I dont know your background, however, IUJ is good for those who have interests in Japan or Asia Pacific countries. If you are not crazy about top US/Europe MBA programs, IUJ will be a good and unique choice in this region.

Since Asia will be the centre of most of world economic activities in coming 30-50 years, IUJ's international MBA program that is concentrating in Asia-Pacific region and economies(with IRP subjects to take) adds lot of flavor and spice to it. Will not recommend IUJ if you have issues learning bit of a Japanese language and Kanjis. Howver, I love kanjis and their knowledge also helps to get through understanding many situations in China as a traveller.

cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Gupta27

I got call from IUJ for fall 2008 and as of now I am going. Do you have any info about IUJ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Can any1 comment on IUJ (International university of JApan) MBA . Its probably the best business school of Japan where graduates have more starting salary than NUS as claimed by BusinessWeek.

Any1 can tell how much good IUJ is ?

Better not to follow the rat race to go to Western countries. Instead IUJ is cheap and best for a MBA program in Asia. It will give a good international experience and a future carrier ahead. Offcourse one must start loving Kanjis.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for the post! Sounds like if you know Japanese then I.U.J. could work very well for you but if not..then take a hike. Interesting. Thank you for posting I'll start learning some kanji.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...